Oct 22, 2017
This is a pretty well made game. I'm normally one to just immediately jump ship when I see devs attempt to shove "mechanics" like food resources into their VNs, but this one wasn't bad at all. The actual game mechanics are pretty simple to get through and don't result in much of a grind aside from maybe a bit at the start.

I'm really a big fan of the art style on the character models. The general plot has got me pretty interested too. I just hope the MC getting kooky magic powers from some inner demon or whatever doesn't get too crazy or ridiculous.

I'm always a fan of the whole corruption thing so I enjoyed the progression with Robin. Also such a tease ending on basically a double cliffhanger of introducing a new character as well as reaching that point in Robin's progression.

Hope this game continues to develop well.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
I dig the character designs and the story is finally starting to hook me, I'm now really looking forward to more of this game.

Reactions: smackdab

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

This Monday Update will be a bit different, as there is obviously not much new content to share. I'll use it to give out a few infos instead.

First of all a warm greeting to the new patrons, thank you all for supporting me. But of course the same goes to all of the old patrons aswell. I am glad to have you on board and that you enjoy my game.

Now, version 0.2 is out and there are a few changes I had planned to follow in the next weeks.

First of all my upload schedule. V0.2 was a bigger update that required alot of work especially for new assets and the new girl. With that out of the way and me beeing in a really good spot creatively, I will speed up the output of new updates for a while. I am aiming for an update every 3 weeks. I probably won't always make that work, but I will try.

Second is a topic I was asked about a few times. I am thinking about making a community Discord. Now I honestly have no clue if there is that much interest in it, but it is free anyway and it can't hurt to have one.

And along with that Discord I am planning to make a Twitter page where I share some of the GIFs and the more spontanious stuff that doesn't justify a Patreon post. Now it might have already been obvious, but I am not a social media type of person. It just isn't and never was really my world, so I didn't do any of that stuff until now. The reason I changed my mind is because a friend convinced me that it could probably be really helpfull in gettin a few more views on my game which is always a good thing. Especially for getting a bit more independence. I like F95 Zone but beeing dependent on a single platform is not ideal.

I'll share it here when the Discord and Twitter are set up.

Btw. the pictures above are from the new sprites. I am working on them right now. They will be animated just like Robins, with the ability to blink, talk and switch the pose.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I am using Blender for everything. But using Unity would also be possible. That means the animations are still prerendered if they are in Ren'Py though. So it is perfectly possible to use Unity for the animations. In the end they are all just movie files. The difference is that Blender is a modelling software and Unity is a game engine. I guess it comes down to personal preference. Now I don't know what ZanithOne is doing so I can only tell you what I know.
Okay, right you are, got it clarified. He was actually talking about rasterized rendering, not realtime rendering, so they are all prerendered - no magic unity inclusion into ren'py.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Sofar the game has me gripped with the story and atmosphere, i realy like how it keeps you on edge like your playing a zombie game like Dead Island or something, yet isnt horror like resident evil type. Nice mix of excitement, both of the sexy kind, and the semi-horror kind (and thats comming from someone (me) that hates horror in general, just cant stand the movie type atleast)

Keep up the work, look forward to seeing the next update. Good Luck.

Reactions: RedPyrate

PrimalDerp

Aug 20, 2017
just played through v0.2 and i have to say... I WANT MORE, from the great animation, the characters, the story... ALL OF IT.
it is safe to say that this game could be the next diamond for F95, i just hope a wide variety of kinks and some obscure ones (like impregnation/pregnancy, heavier roleplay, blood play maybe?) get mixed into this amazing game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: user010203

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
This game intrigues right from the start! I love the very obvious placed suspicious act of hers instead of the usual weak girl in this whole game. 42/10 for originality and intrigue. I'll Patreon you and I've only just hit the third day.

Quality, my compliments.

Edit:
Haha and as I play on it just went straight back to expectations. Ah, at least you did grab my attention. Still love the game regardless.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ok tell me how to get rid of this translation file, keeps telling its corrupted and it will not go away even with in safe mode. IS THIS A HACK OR WHAT?
I will try to down load and unzip it, if memory serves right anti ware did not find anything wrong with it before unzipping and applying. Even after the game was on drive, Security ware found nothing. I played it was fun but know I want it gone and it will not delete. Help

Kapcha

Dec 1, 2017
For some reason, I am stuck at the 2 quests, "need to rais my stamina fo what is to come" at the "spend time with robin and slowly warm her up to your idea" and at the "axe needs to be sharpened" - "still looking for a whetstone"
got nothing to do except farm food, did everything. any help?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
this is ticking me off what is up?
My first guess is that you have a corrupt download. Delete the current zip file and try downloading the game again.

Also:
What version of 7-zip are you using? If you are using an older version, try upgrading and try extracting the files again.
Windows has a built in zip program and the game is in a standard zip file, try right clicking on it and selecting extract.
Make sure you have enough space on your drives. If you don't have enough space you can get weird issues, such as a file saying it is corrupt.

Not sure what to tell you if any of the above doesn't help.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes