Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
There's still a couple of butts to get too.

I have to say, that last scene of the current update is incredibly hot, and incredibly well done. My absolute compliments to the dev. I've enjoyed this game for quite a while now and enjoy each new update, but damn did you outdo yourself with this one.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
There's still a couple of butts to get too.

I have to say, that last scene of the current update is incredibly hot, and incredibly well done. My absolute compliments to the dev. I've enjoyed this game for quite a while now and enjoy each new update, but damn did you outdo yourself with this one.
I figured it out. Its neither up to date nor is it patched. Does anyone have the patched up to date android version?

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hey can you tell me how to repair ski lift?
Its say that i should check on the lift but there's no option to do it :(
Edit: nvm i'm stupid :D

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not to mention maybe saving the world?
lol Well, yeah, there is the small matter of maybe bringing an end to the Mist - although I wonder if ending the director might bring the same result?
I also thought to my self: "Once the director is defeated, do I actually want to end the Mist? Or just retire to my hilltop cabin, with the girls?" :unsure:
The "saving Noreia" part is pretty clear, at the end it states "The path to my next goal is open - Noreia. I'm coming for you."
The game does pretty much state that it's not finished.

PLS, can anyones share file with full open gallery? :(
Attached. All Gallery items unlocked, including Morale scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: pc9010
Mar 27, 2020
This game was....amaze-balls!! I thought I was gonna hate the graphix...loved them. Thought the writing was gonna be terrible (based on other peoples reviews)....I got sucked into the story and I am eager to see what happens. Goes to show you should try new things and not pre-judge based on other peoples opinions. Hell, don't even trust my opinion...play it for yourself.

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
lol Well, yeah, there is the small matter of maybe bringing an end to the Mist - although I wonder if ending the director might bring the same result?
I also thought to my self: "Once the director is defeated, do I actually want to end the Mist? Or just retire to my hilltop cabin, with the girls?" :unsure:
The "saving Noreia" part is pretty clear, at the end it states "The path to my next goal is open - Noreia. I'm coming for you."
The game does pretty much state that it's not finished.

Attached. All Gallery items unlocked, including Morale scenes.
Hi could you share your persistent file too?

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Anyone has any experience with how long an update to the Mac/IOS and Android files takes?
Edit: Also Wine compatibility?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes