aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
cant figure out how to train skills, please help!!

btw i highly suggest implimenting a sort of tutorial system, like how literally every regular game has. Kinda dumb to assume every to most players that trys out your game will figure out the mechanics and stuff quickly enough not to lose interest and move on. luckily im far too stubborn to give up before ive finished something i enjoy. lol

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
cant figure out how to train skills, please help!!

btw i highly suggest implimenting a sort of tutorial system, like how literally every regular game has. Kinda dumb to assume every to most players that try your game out will figure out the mechanics and stuff quickly enough not to lose interest and move on. luckily im far too stubborn to give up before ive finished something i enjoy. lol
Skills can be selected on your status screen. Click on the book symbol, pick the skill you want to train, then go out and kill shadows.

As for the tutorial, I think the game introduces you pretty well to all the mechanics. I don't recall having any major issues.

Mia, the skinny black-haired one.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
Skills can be selected on your status screen. Click on the book symbol, pick the skill you want to train, then go out and kill shadows.

As for the tutorial, I think the game introduces you pretty well to all the mechanics. I don't recall having any major issues.

Mia, the skinny black-haired one.
not well enough introduced to prevent a player from asking on forums. Id say a simple guidebook in the menu would b great or a quest tracker/hinter/guide thingie. Keep in mind I for one am in it to bust a nut so if anyone else with adhd and a hardon, like me are playing h games then its safe to assume theres a good chance of missing such turtorial info if its not like right there in your face yuh know

aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
But thank you none the less for the tip. I highly appreciate it. seriously. I would of never progressed past the level up each skill to lv 1, quest if you or any1 else hadnt came in clutch. Arigato <3

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 49.jpg

0.6.1 launched and from what I could gather it was well received. I wanna welcome all that are new to my Patreon and thank you for your support. The same goes for all existing Patrons of course. Even when Mist and this campaign are still relatively small in comparison to other creators, roughly 1500$ is still a lot of money. I do think that my work is worth it and I am not feeling indebted to anyone, but I want to mention that I appreciate every single pledge. Along with every comment and feedback and question. With that out of the way, what is next?

The next stop in the story will be a big one. The next area is coming and you are finally going on the attack, looking for Noreia. That means a lot of new content and a lot of new content means a lot of work.

Just like I did in the past before I introduced the City, or the Lodge, I will make a small update before the big 0.7 is coming.

So next is 0.6.2. An update that will strengthen the base I've built and focuses on polish. Giving me time to build up my assets and finalize the planning for 0.7. I will fix bugs and typos, maybe polish a bit of dialogue here and there, put in new events while spending time with the girls and even some scenes. The last update showed my new animations and I am planning to give you more with this one. For example as an option when drinking tea and also the long mentioned rework of the Patreon scene.

I think I finally understand how to make my animations really good and 0.6.2 will help to really cement what I've learned. (I actually, already finished the first scene 0f 0.6.2)

The release of it will be this February. As I said, it will be a quick one.

That is all, you'll hear from me next week. Stay safe!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck yes bitchs, daddy's coming Noreia, and good a bit of time off would be nice.

Nubbin

Feb 8, 2020
not well enough introduced to prevent a player from asking on forums. Id say a simple guidebook in the menu would b great or a quest tracker/hinter/guide thingie. Keep in mind I for one am in it to bust a nut so if anyone else with adhd and a hardon, like me are playing h games then its safe to assume theres a good chance of missing such turtorial info if its not like right there in your face yuh know
Top left status menu has a quest tracker that's pretty detailed. I can't comment on how easy it is to follow along if you just skip all dialogue but when actually playing the game it was always very clear to me what to do and the mechanics were clear and introduced in a nice steady pace

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
not well enough introduced to prevent a player from asking on forums. Id say a simple guidebook in the menu would b great or a quest tracker/hinter/guide thingie.
Like these, you mean?
"simple guidebook in the menu": 1612216845342.png Check. (y)
"quest tracker": 1612242053153.png Check. (y)

Exactly what you're asking for. They both exist in the game. (y)

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That menu is low-key cursed
Why is your protagonist named "Dog"?
Do I want to know?
lol Yeah, cursed is only something I bother about when I'm going exploring, so will often sit at 100%. I drink the cure before I go out on a mission, or a hunting trip.
It's an older save file, too. I'm down to just 50% at the end of current update: 1612232391178.png

I wanna Be Your Dog is the original reason for the name:
But also works because we tend to play these games "like a dog in heat". Don't know if the expression translates, but it basically means "so horny, will fuck anything".

Last edited:
Reactions: Thecoomer

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know how long the updated android version usually takes to come out?
It depends, I believe the Android ports are done by other members, so the time it takes can vary.
If you use "Search this thread" (top right) for "Android", the first result is Paapi's post, from the 27th Jan: #2,476
gotta ask, is version 1.0 the final release or will there be even more content after that?
No idea what the final version will be. We have at least 2 major events to come & at least one new location. Expect that to be 4-5 updates for them, but maybe more, maybe less.
0.6.0 - 0.6.1 was a decent amount of content & progress, could end on 0.7.x - who knows?
Can I ask: Why do you want to predict what the final version number will be? Why is this important?
IMO version number is not particularly important as an indicator of how close to the end we are. The story events dictate this, more.

Reactions: Arachnox

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I've played this previously, but i never found the "mind control" content. Is it really in the game? What kind of mind control?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've played this previously, but i never found the "mind control" content. Is it really in the game? What kind of mind control?
When you meet the director for the first time the goddess, Noreia, puts you under mind control so that you will not feel pain when being tortured by Lily.
Using her power you can also influence & affect Lily's mind. You mind control her to alter her actions during one of the torture sessions IIRC.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes