Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Damn, that was fanfuckingtastic.

So ok good, so next update repairs and maybe a little less drama would be nice.

Never been big on brother/sister prefered dad/daughter due to my age, but damn I am loving Lily, especially her being ginger.

So at this rate to beat the game we just need.

To lay on our back, have Robin sit on our right hand and finger her, Mia on our left hand and finger her, Lily sit on our face and eat her ass, and Noria sits on our cock, then we become super-duper powered lol.

So sex was.
Noria face fuck, Lily Blowjob, Mia anal, and Robin and Mia dual blowjob, and nothing with just Robin?.

• Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788

LokJbj

Sep 21, 2020
hi everyonee:) i'm having some problem with the Patch, i mea, i put it in the folder "game" but nothing seems to happen, i finished the 0.6.0 update, so i think i did everyting and i didn't miss something, could someone help me T.T?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: MillenniumEarl

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wait. Is the game finished now?
No. It's not.
Noreia is still a captive, so we still need to free her from the director's grasp and we will presumably have a final showdown with the director.
Should be plenty to come! (y)
Thanks for answering!
Does it have to be at an exact moment in history?
I have already reached the end of the update, I have nothing else to do and the option does not appear.
But honestly I don't remember if I have already put such a code, could someone take a screenshot of what the exclusive scene is like?
No probs mate. (y)
I have a feeling that it was quite early, but I really cannot remember now either, I'm afraid.
Theo added in the option to gain earlier scenes, with this update, so hopefully you can still unlock it.
IIRC you might need to go to her room in the evening?

guys i am stuck at find irresistible bait and try again
To add to Havik's help:
Go on an expedition to the Forest.
When you first arrive, go Forward, Left, Forward, Right, Left, Forward, Right.
This will take you to the lake, where you should see a Hand icon. Click this to begin fishing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S0k4 and Giovany

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Could anyone help me with a save arround the gas station, i'm kinda bothered having to restart everything bcuz i lost my old save <<
I wouldnt be picky, further/before is fine too, or even a code if there is ?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes