OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The writing early is pretty bad. I understand it gets better, so I'll push through, but the author should consider going through the early dialogue again. My 2 cents:

We're basically forced to be a creep. I first noticed that with the kiss scene. I thought "play it cool" meant not request a kiss... but you still request a kiss. And situations like that keep going. Next with the gun. The premise and setting got me really interested so I tried to act like a decent human, even if Robin did eat all my food and sent me alone to look for her tent instead of actually coming with me so I don't stumble through the forest looking for it. Like, sending her in alone would have been a dick move, of course, but given the previous enemy we fought we defeated by pushing it, she could have helped.

As for Robin herself, she offers comforting you to stay... it actually makes sense at first. She's scared, you did more or less demand a kiss from her in the past, she's doing what she can to survive. But then she randomly swings between trying to seduce you and acting super cold towards you. My favourite part was me asking her how her day was only to get complaints from her that I"m forcing her to do lewd stuff. This happened immediately after she offers to do that, but before I actually took her up on the offer.

Still, I'm cautiously optimistic, will keep playing. Would appreciate reassurances that it gets better if more people are willing to give them.

Reactions: ManifestDream

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Still, I'm cautiously optimistic, will keep playing. Would appreciate reassurances that it gets better if more people are willing to give them.
She's a scared girl, in a weird situation, who's just met & moved in with a stranger for saftey.
She mellows towards the MC as they develop their relationship, through events and interactions & she gets to know him (& herself) better.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Avoidable is always good.
However calling the scene "B.S." isn't cool. It's just feet, dude, it's not like we had her fuck a dog or something. The ctrl button is there for a reason.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes