EeZyGaMeR

Apr 6, 2018
I need help i recently started out and i dont know what to do it says i still need wettstone and i need to speak to robin to get her to cheer for me so i can continue training but im not getting any new dialog options with her is there something else i need to do

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I need help i recently started out and i dont know what to do it says i still need wettstone and i need to speak to robin to get her to cheer for me so i can continue training but im not getting any new dialog options with her is there something else i need to do
Whetstone comes with progress. You need to search the ski lodge to find the real sharpener. The answer is easily found if you use the "Search" function, it's on page 14. Click there to see specific answer.
Can't remember what you need to do with Robin, have you tried speaking to her at different times, or in different places? The garden maybe?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Blah blah. Foot fan wierdo!!
Really dude?

Feet don't really do it for me either, but they're like the most neutral fetish there is. If you were complaining about vore, scat, bestiality, or even NTR, I'd be able to commiserate somewhat. But foot fetishes are so bland that the worst they can do is waste time as you scan through them quickly.

dhgtheecho

Nov 29, 2020
I'm stuck on the wood collecting mission with Mia, I don't see a prompt to start it and going to the wood collecting site on my own yields no results

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Tried this, didn't like the major difference in art style between the MC and the girls, didn't like how difficult it was to grind, and HATED how you pretty much have to force yourself on a girl you just met and don't even really know the name of in order to progress the story. I stopped playing at that point. I like the overall story and mystery though.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the wood collecting mission with Mia, I don't see a prompt to start it and going to the wood collecting site on my own yields no results
if I'm not mistaken, you need to fix the axe and come to the right place in the forest - this is the location to the right of the place with the tent, the arrow will appear only after receiving the task to collect wood.
Tried this, didn't like the major difference in art style between the MC and the girls, didn't like how difficult it was to grind, and HATED how you pretty much have to force yourself on a girl you just met and don't even really know the name of in order to progress the story. I stopped playing at that point. I like the overall story and mystery though.
If I correctly understood the essence of your thoughts - the grind may not be in the game, you can choose 400 food from the start at the beginning and you will only have to pump stats. (if possible, I'll try to trick with the characteristics, so that they don't require so much experience, although no one canceled the save editor)
As for the girls, this is the problem of any harem. Well, at least this time, we don't use mind control to make them like you.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just got through this game. What a roll.
It had an intriguing story, likeable characters, ...and it kept me up till nearly 7 AM.
Absolutely great job.
Though I just noticed I missed all of Mias morale events. Had been wondering if there were any, until I looked at the gallery.
I think a lot of the animations might also look nice maybe 10% faster. But maybe that would be unbecoming of the great atmosphere of this game.
How could I overlook this for a year?

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, the writing could use some work... early on at least, I haven't gotten far. I went for normal mode instead of easy, but I must admit I kind of regret it. Maybe it's not bad throughout but there were days I just had to run for mushrooms several days in a row to get the food needed to progress the story. And at the level I was at, I basically ran out of stamina before I could get to the fishing spot. Then I figured out I can shoot the first enemy to save some stamina, which I hesitated at first because I thought I have limited ammo, but it turns out it just re-spawns after every adventure. You basically get one shot per every outing. I'm tempted to restart on easy mode. But my biggest gripe remains the writing. Both Robin and the MC are kind of inconsistent, IMHO. I talked about it a bit more in a previous post, and I have stumbled upon some dubious dialogue since, but I didn't commit it to memory unfortunately. Maybe I should do a proper review going through it all again, but 1. I'm too lazy and 2. people will probably say I'm nitpicking

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Early on, I started rationing my stamina for fights. A racoon can easily be killed with light attacks - takes health, but that, too, refreshes every outing. :unsure: Given I just posted here yesterday, and missed multiple scenes, honest question: Is there a combination of decisions that makes you honestly scramble for food? More than just twice or thrice putting in an extra day to gather mushrooms or fish?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Every night early on I get Robin to flash her tits to increase stamina, then next day gather fish, repeat until I had a decent amount and could start planting crops.
As for fights, yeah use light attacks and take the loss to health, until I got the gun, then got bored and cheated and set it so I always have 99 ammo.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Every night early on I get Robin to flash her tits to increase stamina, then next day gather fish, repeat until I had a decent amount and could start planting crops.
As for fights, yeah use light attacks and take the loss to health, until I got the gun, then got bored and cheated and set it so I always have 99 ammo.
Early on, I started rationing my stamina for fights. A racoon can easily be killed with light attacks - takes health, but that, too, refreshes every outing. :unsure: Given I just posted here yesterday, and missed multiple scenes, honest question: Is there a combination of decisions that makes you honestly scramble for food? More than just twice or thrice putting in an extra day to gather mushrooms or fish?
As for the battles - in the early stages, if you are playing for survival, it is best to simply call out opponents with a light attack, since it does not require endurance, and you will have to fight 1-2 times per race.
1 opponent with which there is a difficulty is a humanoid, since even with an axe, a shotgun (after opening the city) and magic, they die extremely poorly, since even 1 hit of magic leaves them with about 50-60 hp, which means you have to use 1 more magic or a heavy attack.
As for obtaining resources, the most profitable fishing, but it is random, if you need a stable, then it is best to go to a vegetable shop from the city (but it is only after the rescue of the third girl) or canned food from the hotel.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The early game and first girl are the worst part of the game. After you get angry loli shorty game improves considerably and you can ignore that blondie. Goddess, evil Elon Musk and your yandere scientist sister awaits you down in the mist. They are worth of it.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Not sure if someone pointed out but did you fix the bug that allow you to recover all stamina in the city? well surely it was helpful and saved couple of days and worth with gatherig the apples but is still a bug (if you don't know how it works, make some step ahead then scroll back with mouse until all you stamina is recovered that again scroll up when you where before, the stat of stamina will not change so you can keep on easily without loose stamina, same stuff with allert; this works only in the city).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The early game and first girl are the worst part of the game. After you get angry loli shorty game improves considerably and you can ignore that blondie. Goddess, evil Elon Musk and your yandere scientist sister awaits you down in the mist. They are worth of it.
lol from reading this it sounds as though you'd rather spend time with the director, than Robin?
He's worth it, but she isn't?
By the time Lily joins the game, Robin has well settled into her role conducting inductions to the harem. (y)
Don't think he will become part of the harem, sorry to disappoint. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Karnewarrior

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Was fun in beginning, but having fetishes forced on us now kinda ruins it for me.
The footjob? I just roll with it, took it as part of the MC's character. Looked at it as him wanting to satisfy the women in his harem. In the same vein as he's taken on the role of their protector & will do anything to protect them, he'll do anything to satisfy them, too, so fulfills their desires while getting his own fulfilled in return. Or, at the very least, in this case simply getting to empty his sack, even if not a particular fan of how it's done. lol
Only happened once, anyway. Not as though it's a running theme.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The footjob? I just roll with it, took it as part of the MC's character. Looked at it as him wanting to satisfy the women in his harem, so fulfills their desires while getting his own fulfilled in return. Or, at the very least, in this case simply getting to empty his sack. lol
Only happened once, anyway. Not as though it's a running theme.
Twice actually and also the scene with cucumber.

• Love
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes