whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Twice actually and also the scene with cucumber.
Oh yeah, forgot about when you get back, after freeing Lilly. Was it Mia getting all competitive?
I just viewed the cucumber the same as a dildo.
OK, so 2 scenes with foot jobs & one scene with a plant used as a dildo, so basically a dildo scene?
Personally, I don't think that's enough frequency to classify it as "forced fetish".
For me, they're just part of the story.

I'm not someone who has a foot fetish but, for me, it's just getting wanked off by a fit chick who wants to use her feet.
"That's what you want, sweetheart? OK, go for it." Thighs, tits, hands, feet, whatever. Fuck, there are people who like armpits. If a sexy woman wanted me to fuck her armpit, I'd do it. Never know, might be amazing.
I don't understand your dislike of the cucumber scene, unless you're an extreme vegan? ;)

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
As for the girls, this is the problem of any harem. Well, at least this time, we don't use mind control to make them like you.
So you're effectively saying that having a girl like a guy requires either rape or mind control?
Wait-say-what-GIF.gif
And apparently one or the other is required in order to progress a story about survival in extreme circumstances?

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
So you're effectively saying that having a girl like a guy requires either rape or mind control?
View attachment 1036204
And apparently one or the other is required in order to progress a story about survival in extreme circumstances?
1-where did the rape come from?
2-I was talking about the last one. the author's game. where we used suggestion to do this.

Yes, there was a rape, but it was the ending and it was extremely stupid and unexpected, as the author wanted to finish this project as soon as possible.

Well, as I wrote, this is all the conventions of the genre, do you seriously want to play a game where the MC establishes a relationship with a girl for several months, or even years, just to watch 1 scene?

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
1-where did the rape come from?
2-I was talking about the last one. the author's game. where we used suggestion to do this.

Yes, there was a rape, but it was the ending and it was extremely stupid and unexpected, as the author wanted to finish this project as soon as possible.

Well, as I wrote, this is all the conventions of the genre, do you seriously want to play a game where the MC establishes a relationship with a girl for several months, or even years, just to watch 1 scene?
Yes, actually. I'd be fine with that, because it would be romantic and meaningful. I am an old school romantic, after all. Though I do think things could lead in that direction a bit more as they become close naturally. I also think there could be timeskips implemented to help speed up the process.

But doesn't that imply that, whatever this genre is, it's expected to have a scene where you force yourself on a woman, and that not only is it par for the course, but unavoidable if the player wants to make story progress?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, actually. I'd be fine with that, because it would be romantic and meaningful. I am an old school romantic, after all. Though I do think things could lead in that direction a bit more as they become close naturally. I also think there could be timeskips implemented to help speed up the process.

But doesn't that imply that, whatever this genre is, it's expected to have a scene where you force yourself on a woman, and that not only is it par for the course, but unavoidable if the player wants to make story progress?
Yes, I also do not like how the MC acted at the beginning of the game, but the author decided. And from my point of view - if the author likes it that way, or he did so, then let it remain, if you don't like it, then redo it for yourself. There is still a great phrase - how many people, so many opinions (I'm not sure if I translated it correctly into English) - so you won't please everyone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You should have a look at some of the life sim games, they offer something more akin to the content you're looking for.
Consider that you're playing an adult game. Most adult games offer players unrealistic scenarios. There are many games found here with harems, many games with incest with mother and sisters - these are not realistic scenarios.
Lots of games with sleep sex, some with mind control, some with drugs, some with straight up rape.
That does not mean that it is "expected", but it is commonly found content in the adult game market.

There is still a great phrase - how many people, so many opinions (I'm not sure if I translated it correctly into English) - so you won't please everyone
The English phrase that comes to mind:
"You can please all of the people, some of the time. You can please some of the people, all of the time. You cannot please all of the people, all of the time."
Or, "You can't please them all." (as a shortened version). (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: jungmonk

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

What you can see above, is a first glimpse at the new area that will come in the future. But for now I am still working on 0.6.2. Which will be released soon.
(And just ignore the weird stripes on the floor, I accidentally missplaced the texture and don't want to rerender it right now... )

Everything new:
  • I animated and rendered two new scenes. for 0.6.2.
  • And I remade the little thank you animation for Patrons.
  • I also introduced a few new dialogue options with the girls.
  • And some new options when spending time with the girls.
  • On top of that I remade the last animations that still had the old cabin in them.
  • And now you can always watch a scene when you drink the tea. (One of the two new scenes is specifically for that.)
  • And I wrote a little bit of dialogue and started some small quests that will connect 0.6.2 with 0.7. Nothing major and I am not finished with it yet.
  • Meanwhile I completed all of the planning for 0.7.
  • Made a good amount of assets for 0.7 (There are still more needed though)
  • And as you can see above, I started making the first backgrounds.
For now my plan is working out and I am slowly building up 0.7, while also putting some polish on the game.
0.6.2 will also feature some small new mechanics that I still have to code and a little bit of story to connect to 0.7. After that is done I am bug fixing and tweaking until the release. Which will be, like I promised, In February. So you won't have to wait for much longer.
And even if you skip 0.6.2 to play it together with 0.7, I am also making good progress on that, so all in all a lot of MIST coming your way.

Have a good time and stay safe!

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
1613415977276.png Help, my game is stuck, i cannot conntinue, I believe I skipped 1 training on 2/3, but now i cannot progress, i keep dying in the end and resets me here, even if i train, tried and tried again., and try to log back as far as i can from my save and cant reach to fix it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the update, much appreciated! (y)

Help, my game is stuck, i cannot conntinue, I believe I skipped 1 training on 2/3, but now i cannot progress, i keep dying in the end and resets me here, even if i train, tried and tried again., and try to log back as far as i can from my save and cant reach to fix it.
Like Havik said above, click on the "!" at the bed to sleep & regain your Health.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Well, I finally read to the end. The final battle turned out to be quite simple, only 120 hp, 40 energy and 6 magic charges spent on it. Well, it's disgusting that you are not warned about the ending (although it was obvious), I had to go through the battle a second time, for the sake of saving after it. Well, the situation with the creation of a bomb amused me, it reminded me of the moment when in Russia they wanted to ban a site with a recipe for creating TNT in minecraft, saying that it was still an explosive.

And such a question, can anyone suggest games with similar graphics, in addition to A tale of Eden and Offcuts?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes