Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey now, No kinkshaming m8, we all had at least one weird kink.
If it is unavaoidable, it is a problem. Already available such scenes are very annoying for me & someone want more. How can i remain silent then. It will probably Unavoidable too. I absolutely hate it

Reactions: wiseold6996

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Well, I have one suggestion.

You sign as a patreon and make a suggestion and/or rally some support for the idea of having specific contents disabled with a proper toggle on preferences, like games such as Ravager have for some more extreme content.

It may not work, but, if it this is something that bothers you that much, that's the only reasonable response I can think of that could leave all parties involved satisfied.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well, I have one suggestion.

You sign as a patreon and make a suggestion and/or rally some support for the idea of having specific contents disabled with a proper toggle on preferences, like games such as Ravager have for some more extreme content.

It may not work, but, if it this is something that bothers you that much, that's the only reasonable response I can think of that could leave all parties involved satisfied.
Already playing ravager.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If it is unavaoidable, it is a problem. Already available such scenes are very annoying for me & someone want more. How can i remain silent then. It will probably Unavoidable too. I absolutely hate it
Calling scenes with feet "BS" is kink shaming mate.
It's not about "staying silent", it's about framing your concern so that it doesn't denigrate other people's pleasures.

Saying "I don't like it", is one thing.
Saying "It is BS", is another thing.

In the first example you're stating your preference without putting down the kink that others may have & enjoy. You've done this many times.
In the second example you're saying the kink itself is wrong. That makes it kink shaming & this shouldn't happen here, please.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What's the relationship with the blonde???
She is not related to MC. He meets her and she's effectively the first member of his 4 girl harem.
One girl, later in the game, is MC's sister, hence the "incest" tag.

It deserves it. It is part of Femdom
It's really not.
Femdom is not just a female taking the lead, or even being dominant.
It's a form of BDSM.
It is a specific & consensual kink that requires both parties to be in on it, often using safe words.

The scene in this game is not femdom, not in the least. It's just tagged as such to avoid people who become squeamish at this content screaming about one, single scene.
She is mind controlled by the director, so neither she, nor the MC have any choice. Neither of them are in on it.
MC is mind controlled by Noreia, so he doesn't feel any pain.
This is not consensual, it is not domination (as a kink), it is torture. Plain and simple.

lol Don't know why, but talking of femdom content always makes me think of Starless.
Maybe that game set my threshold too high - there's some brutal stuff in there! idk :unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes