Andreas Rothe

Jan 17, 2018
I can't clear the Forrest from the shadows because my stamina isn't enough and I can't use magic anymore. Just used it once and now I can't touch the button anymore.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I can't clear the Forrest from the shadows because my stamina isn't enough and I can't use magic anymore. Just used it once and now I can't touch the button anymore.
Bob-of-Rovia's given you the solution, above, to the magic no longer working. When your Curse level hits 100%, magic no longer works. You need to drink the tea he described to cure yourself.
Go to the kitchen stove to make it.

With regards to your stamina not being enough, just raise your max stamina by training in the garden with Robin.
Also from the skill book in the menu, Sneaking will mean that you can travel more turns without raising enemy awareness, so can travel further without being attacked, meaning less stamina consumed to reach the same distance.
Plus training the Attack skill to max, level 5, will reduce the stamina cost of heavy attacks by 50%.
Best way is just to train in the garden & directly raise stamina, though.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh when does the 'i need to train my stamina' quest go away? i have trained it so much when i try it now says it is max and id on't need to train anymore.
also stuck in the forest, i can't go any further than the lake

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
ugh when does the 'i need to train my stamina' quest go away? i have trained it so much when i try it now says it is max and id on't need to train anymore.
also stuck in the forest, i can't go any further than the lake
For starters, don't forget to use the morale boost.
Secondly, when exploring locations, do not use a power attack, only a light one, since it does not require energy.
Third, the energy with a raised morale will be enough for you to pass the plot exactly.

Blueberryjam

May 31, 2020
Very fun and interesting game. I like the exploration and combat aspects, gives a sense of progress but with just enough of a roadblock to make the game more than many of the offerings out there. Chatacter models are what kept me away from this game for awhile, but once I was them in game I liked them. Animations are top tier and I have already tossed some cash to the Patreon. Looking forward to future updates.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I see the update, I download it, I play in the vents we escape come home and now I can't figure out how to get out of the damn cabin again. I can go to the garden and every room in the house, but I can't exit. I know I haven't played the game since November, but am I missing something? I did use an old save, did it get corrupted? nothing but the girls the food growing etc is clickable, none of the doors or stairs are clickable anymore. Le help! please..

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I see the update, I download it, I play in the vents we escape come home and now I can't figure out how to get out of the damn cabin again. I can go to the garden and every room in the house, but I can't exit. I know I haven't played the game since November, but am I missing something? I did use an old save, did it get corrupted? nothing but the girls the food growing etc is clickable, none of the doors or stairs are clickable anymore. Le help! please..
if you realy caught a bug, you can use my save, but they are before saving Mia, (since the next one I have after dinner with her), but in them I almost saved her

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
if you realy caught a bug, you can use my save, but they are before saving Mia, (since the next one I have after dinner with her), but in them I almost saved her

I actually just forgot how to leave the house, I remember the map in the bed room finally. I thank you for your fast response though, this is what all games should be like. Grinding, skilling up, facing mobs of increasingly more difficulty and a whole lot of sex. Congrats on a great game, Sir!

Reactions: whichone

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I actually just forgot how to leave the house, I remember the map in the bed room finally. I thank you for your fast response though, this is what all games should be like. Grinding, skilling up, facing mobs of increasingly more difficulty and a whole lot of sex. Congrats on a great game, Sir!
My mistake, I mixed up the moments in the game, I thought you were stuck in the moment of saving Mia, not your sister

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
i hope for more footjob scenes....maybe even with 2 3 or 4 girls :)
Group scenes definitely will, as the author made a separate folder for them. But I don't know about the scenes themselves, because judging by the scenes from this and the last game, the author still loves the classics and mandom

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes