whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just returned after a long absence, jumping from ver 0.5 to 0.62. How do i keep my save files?
Go to game folder: MIST-0.5\game\saves
Copy "saves" folder to MIST-0.6.2\game\

They are also found in your Win drive: Users\Username\AppData (hidden folder)\Roaming\Renpy\ProjectMist\

Last edited:

Acronic

May 5, 2020
I am playing a android Version and there is a Bug si when you have the credits thay always restart and you are traped in an endless loop
Has someone maby savefiles for android after the big fight so that i can skip Credit?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Definitely. I am actually pretty far in the planning stages already, but nothing I would share right now. It might still change completely. I'll share more when MIST comes close to it's end, so you'll have to wait for a while, I hope that is ok :D.
Yes, I was a $10 a month patron for Harem Hotel, but with 4k supporters, I felt I was not much help and wanted to find 2 smaller devs to go in 5 a month, so yeah it is good to know, seeing as how this is one of the games I had thought of supporting, and never fails to give a good update.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just caught up on last two updates. Still a very enjoyable game.

Current levels:
Sneak=8, Health=19, Attack=5...Girls are 7-7-6-0 and Food is 409....

Not sure is those are typical or whatever, but anywho.....

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
This is an Amazing game that i probably like to much, and i wanted to ask a question

my character is Sneak 10 / Health 34 / Attack 5

Rocking 440 HP / 180 Sta || 7/7/6/0 Affection on the girls

and Just recently as in 2 levels after i finished the content for this release i Started 1 shotting the Red Corrupted Shadows

This might be intentional because i like this game and am Entirely over-leveled ... or maybe its a bug or balance issue just wanted to share at this point my regular non - Sta Consuming attack kills everything in the game ... while my gun does less then 1/2 of the big shadows

Edit - Additional Info - This Only Happens if i Raise Morale before going out - when i dont it takes like 6 normal attacks to take down a big shadow.

Edit 2 - Ok kind of figured out how the Mechanic is working it seems to be a cumulative buff based on how many times in a row you have raised moral - if you miss even once you are reset to neutral - but assuming you raise moral every single day ... your attack seems to effectively become infinite. (This still may be a bug not a feature i dont know if infinite scaling was an anticipated or intended)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.2 Compressed & Patched:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
This is an Amazing game that i probably like to much, and i wanted to ask a question

Edit 2 - Ok kind of figured out how the Mechanic is working it seems to be a cumulative buff based on how many times in a row you have raised moral - if you miss even once you are reset to neutral - but assuming you raise moral every single day ... your attack seems to effectively become infinite. (This still may be a bug not a feature i dont know if infinite scaling was an anticipated or intended)
This is actually a bug. I hadn't even thought about the possibility of simply using morale raise more than once... The things you miss while testing :D. Although the possibility of stacking the buffs is a funny idea. Thanks for pointing it out.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
This is actually a bug. I hadn't even thought about the possibility of simply using morale raise more than once... The things you miss while testing :D. Although the possibility of stacking the buffs is a funny idea. Thanks for pointing it out.
since its a bug - It works daily ... its not like i can go to multiple girls and raise moral numerous times in a single day / but every day in a row you raise moral you get stronger i think it takes about a week to get to 1 shot potential ...

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
since its a bug - It works daily ... its not like i can go to multiple girls and raise moral numerous times in a single day / but every day in a row you raise moral you get stronger i think it takes about a week to get to 1 shot potential ...

Here you go - I got pictures - your attack on your axe raises by 20 every day ... as you can see from the 3rd pictures it can get quite powerful...

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to increase the stamina higher than 180? Because it is just not enough when try to go to the road where I found the blue flowers with two bears on the way.

Also it seems aside knife and cannot equip anything else or somethijng.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes