caju

Oct 5, 2017
You know, I kinda love and hate you at the same time :D

But seriously, thanks for taking the time to compile all of that. Even though it is a bit depressing to see it all...
I wouldnt do it if I hated the game.
I like it enough to want it to be perfect.
5th is nearly ready but I stopped to eat breakfast.
And keep in mind, You have had months and months to make all those mistakes.
They didnt happen overnight.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Not willing at this point to start again and cannot for the life of me get any previous saves to launch. Endless errors and eventual exit to start menu. I'm on Mac, trying now to use the Windows version and build the Mac app from Renpy SDK...

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
still cant trigger Mia new scene , the tea one
Play to the end of the current content, spend time with Mia by the fireplace until you have done event07. When you spend time with her every option shows which event it is, so you know which to choose. If you don't have event07, you have to watch the others first. The dialog in event07 will tell you about the option to drink tea with her. Then drink the tea in the morning. The evening has a different scene.

maximuslotr

Aug 18, 2020
“When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” ― Donald Miller

“Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.” ― Salvador Dali

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Airman's Odyssey

“When all the details fit in perfectly, something is probably wrong with the story.”
― Charles Baxter, Burning Down the House: Essays on Fiction

Some Inspirational Quotes. Keep up the Great work on this awesome game, I cant wait to see how it all comes together. :)

Wombelo

Jul 28, 2017
I think i broke something somewhere. I started a clean game with this new version and at the moment i am where I build the bomb with Lily and Robin just told me of her plan to catch all the monsters on one spot in front of the house. After that I talked with her about the anal scene I had with Mia and she wanted it too, so now I have the heart Icon on her screen all the time but my morale options are only Tease and Blowjob. I always wondered that i cant fuck her to raise morale as I am able with Mia. So i guess the last 2 Morale Scenes with Robin should be pussy and anal, but it seems i cant trigger them. Did I miss something or did I encounter a bug? Maybe 395games_Rathieu could help? Thank you. Awesome game by the way.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I think i broke something somewhere. I started a clean game with this new version and at the moment i am where I build the bomb with Lily and Robin just told me of her plan to catch all the monsters on one spot in front of the house. After that I talked with her about the anal scene I had with Mia and she wanted it too, so now I have the heart Icon on her screen all the time but my morale options are only Tease and Blowjob. I always wondered that i cant fuck her to raise morale as I am able with Mia. So i guess the last 2 Morale Scenes with Robin should be pussy and anal, but it seems i cant trigger them. Did I miss something or did I encounter a bug? Maybe 395games_Rathieu could help? Thank you. Awesome game by the way.
I am not sure, but it could be possible that you never planted the cucumbers in the field. Try that, it might work.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes