Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
To the dev, reading your changelog made me very happy. Intergrity, passion, and standards are what make a person and his creations great. I eagerly await the next bigger update.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Last time i played the game, it became very linear (when you get imprisoned).
Is it continuing like that or is it getting non-linear again?

Because i hate linear games and won't touch it again if it stays like that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks Theo, did enjoy the expected slower pace of this update. (y)
Was nice to just get things sorted out at home, patch things up after the battle, without the sense of urgency. Nice to gain a little progress with Robin & Mia during the downtime, too.
OK, so we're rested, recharged & ready to begin "The Rescue of Noreia"! :love:
Imagine it will take 2 or 3 eps to save her completely.
Next updates are gonna be interesting, from the story's perspective. Keep up the great work!!

Reactions: SonofOrion

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
To be honest, i would knock her out at the first day if i was stucked into a place like this with an annoying, selfish, dumb girl like Robin. And I would call it the alpha reaction for sure. You can be the cuttie for city boys in normal time, but you're the last thing what we need in an apocalyptic situation babe. 1614767401420.png

Reactions: HunterSeeker

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be honest, i would knock her out at the first day if i was stucked into a place like this with an annoying, selfish, dumb girl like Robin. And I would call it the alpha reaction for sure. You can be the cuttie for city boys in normal time, but you're the last thing what we need in an apocalyptic situation babe.
lol just wait, she mellows as she gets to know you. As you get to know her better, you may even bring out a side of her that will change the dynamic to be considerably in your favour.
Plus, she's a farmer's daughter, so should be quite useful in that scenario. Maybe she could even help to grow food, in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: Search History

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Nah it's good work and appreciated by many I'm sure. I hate that I get bothered by typos so much lol I can't help it.
Everyone has typos, but at least the fact that there is no "holy war" on this issue is good. Well, at least it only has errors in the text, and not in the code.(Although it is possible, I did not check it)

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed the blatant fertility goddess doesn't have rather more substantial breasts. It's just such a basic and common feature in all sorts of depictions of them.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes