whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed the blatant fertility goddess doesn't have rather more substantial breasts. It's just such a basic and common feature in all sorts of depictions of them.
lol well, that makes it unique/different, at least.
There's a multitude of games with mammoth tits. Personally, I'm glad of the variety &, let's be fair, Noreia's tits are not exactly "small" lol. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and StarHam

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
There's a multitude of games with mammoth tits. Personally, I'm glad of the variety &, let's be fair, Noreia's tits are not exactly "small" lol. ;)
to be honest, in Russian, this meme seemed to me more sincere

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
For some reason, I get an error when trying to upload a photo in any other way. Okay, then I'll describe it - Large breasts can fill a man's hands, small breasts can fill a man's heart
I like that! Will definitely be "borrowing" that line. ;)
EDIT: Seems it's a site error, no-one can upload images atm?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed the blatant fertility goddess doesn't have rather more substantial breasts. It's just such a basic and common feature in all sorts of depictions of them.
But she is no fertility goddess... is she?
I always considered her the Celtic Goddess of nature / the mother of (celtic) gods.

Her Powers make the trees grow and her nature is protection and nurturing

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, that is what fertility is. It's not just a human attribute.
We have fertile ground. We put fertiliser down to make the crops grow.
Most "Mother goddess" characters have been goddess of nature, fertility, destruction & creation.

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I do not see this as a problem, as in my opinion, the excessive use of gods from different mythologies has slightly devalued them
Seems it's a site error, no-one can upload images atm?
the picture that I threw, if the previous one did not appear in any way.(such a small resolution is due to the fact that this is a cutting from a large meme)
images.jpg

Reactions: whichone

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
God, this topic was closed a week ago. Why do you raise it? Why start a pointless altercation, if initially the question was that the guy demanded to remove the Foot fetish from the game, as a result of which this controversy lasted for several pages. That's all, the topic is dead and stop kicking this "dead body" already
I didn't even demand anything, just lamented lack of a choice.

Reactions: ghjghjghj

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Well, variety in which way? Variety in this game? Variety in all games? I'd rather tend to see variety in all games (unless it's really focused on something in particular) rather than simply having a bunch of separate games that all highly internally similar but relatively dissimilar. God, that sentence is awful but I can't figure out a better way of saying it. Hopefully it's kind of clear what I mean.

In this case, it feels more like a matter of it being thematically appropriate rather than simply about variety. But the variety in this game would be kinda nice too.

And, have you seen the fertility idols out there? Might not be small for a human, but for a fertility goddess...

I always considered her the Celtic Goddess of nature / the mother of (celtic) gods.

I mean, maybe? Sure, if you want to get into the actual real lore, maybe you're right - I don't actually know much about it. But we're obviously not exactly being 100% historically accurate here, and the way she is portrayed in clearly waaay in the common vein of fertility goddesses. We've even got magic-via-sex going on, you know?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean, maybe? Sure, if you want to get into the actual real lore, maybe you're right - I don't actually know much about it. But we're obviously not exactly being 100% historically accurate here, and the way she is portrayed in clearly waaay in the common vein of fertility goddesses. We've even got magic-via-sex going on, you know?
True, that's why she also has horns for example like Cernunnos.
What I meant is that she is not your typical huge hips and boobs with plenty of excess fat fertility goddess like most totems depict them.
A goddess whoms main focus is nature and has the character and demanour of a mother seems to fit her by far better than a fertililty goddess, whom is whorshiped for her sexual practice or farmers for a bountyful harvest.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Well, variety in which way? Variety in this game? Variety in all games? I'd rather tend to see variety in all games (unless it's really focused on something in particular) rather than simply having a bunch of separate games that all highly internally similar but relatively dissimilar. God, that sentence is awful but I can't figure out a better way of saying it. Hopefully it's kind of clear what I mean.
What kind of variety can we talk about when we have almost half of the games made on already prepared models. Actually, this is what makes me cling to such games, which even make middle stories (no offense. but it's really hard to hook me with something, and even those things that I love, I can evaluate too critically), do not use already worn-out textures and locations, but create them themselves.

And even more so, as I have repeatedly said, this is all the author's vision, and he wants the characters to be like this (or maybe not, who knows)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

In this case, it feels more like a matter of it being thematically appropriate rather than simply about variety. But the variety in this game would be kinda nice too.
I meant variety to the "multitude of games with mammoth tits" I referenced.
All charcaters are unique in this game, custom made for it.
And, have you seen the fertility idols out there? Might not be small for a human, but for a fertility goddess...
Gaia is the Grandmother of Zeus. One of the original Mother/fertility Goddesses, akin to Freya from Norse mythology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, Noreia has similar sized (maybe bigger?) tits to Gaia & Freya.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes