whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Perhaps her submissive attitude what pushes me from her. Submissiveness is good for a girl what makes everythig quite easier but it also must include a lil bit love too. Otherwise it's just being a sexual wierdo to me.
It's weird for her, too, don't forget. She's new to it/just discovering that side of herself - with MC's help, of course! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
How could you ever get stuck in a linear game where you have a step-by-step guide embedded in the game itself?
I enticed Robin into the Kitchen with the fish, then got Robin to agree to help with training, and saw the scene where she runs off saying that she can't do it, went along the path to get the garden ready for crops, I unlocked the scene where you force your hand on her crotch, then after that the quest says something like speak to Robin and slowly build her her trust for the training idea, but all dialogue options arealready finished with Robin, and in the clock it shows a missing cg scene, so I missed something somewhere, but finishing the garden section put me in a lock and the game won't let me progress, i've searched everywhere in the cabin and on expedition, so I asked for a guide so I could know what I missed so that I could continue. Not a guide to finish the game for me, Just so that I could get to the next part.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I enticed Robin into the Kitchen with the fish, then got Robin to agree to help with training, and saw the scene where she runs off saying that she can't do it, went along the path to get the garden ready for crops, I unlocked the scene where you force your hand on her crotch, then after that the quest says something like speak to Robin and slowly build her her trust for the training idea, but all dialogue options arealready finished with Robin, and in the clock it shows a missing cg scene, so I missed something somewhere, but finishing the garden section put me in a lock and the game won't let me progress, i've searched everywhere in the cabin and on expedition, so I asked for a guide so I could know what I missed so that I could continue. Not a guide to finish the game for me, Just so that I could get to the next part.
You might need to click on the banner in the garden, the white one with "Start" written on it.
Can't remember now, but maybe try talking to her at different times, or in different locations?

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
You might need to click on the banner in the garden, the white one with "Start" written on it.
Can't remember now, but maybe try talking to her at different times, or in different locations?
Yeah I just loaded the game up again, did all the things you said and nothing happens, all dialogue with Robin has already happened and the game tells me that training can't happen yet, the game is locked up, and idk how to fix it. that's why I wanted a guide so I could find out what I missed along the way.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I just loaded the game up again, did all the things you said and nothing happens, all dialogue with Robin has already happened and the game tells me that training can't happen yet, the game is locked up, and idk how to fix it. that's why I wanted a guide so I could find out what I missed along the way.
I don't think you've missed anything, you might just need to progress more, but I can't remember exactly what you need to do to make that happen.
Only things I can think of trying are:
Talking to Robin in the lounge, in the evening.
Talk to her in her bedroom, at night.
Clicking on the armchair in the lounge & choosing to spend time with Robin.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I don't think you've missed anything, you might just need to progress more, but I can't remember exactly what you need to do to make that happen.
Only things I can think of trying are:
Talking to Robin in the lounge, in the evening.
Talk to her in her bedroom, at night.
Clicking on the armchair in the lounge & choosing to spend time with Robin.
oh you mean when she is sitting in the lounge, sit on the other chair, interesting, I haven't done that yet, thankyou i'll give it a try.

Edit: thanks, I honestly thought that the sofa chair was just an alternate means to sleep...I missed the obvious, I was wrong, sorry dev dude, your game is good, i'm glad that I can still play it.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
oh you mean when she is sitting in the lounge, sit on the other chair, interesting, I haven't done that yet, thankyou i'll give it a try.

Edit: thanks, I honestly thought that the sofa chair was just an alternate means to sleep...I missed the obvious, I was wrong, sorry dev dude, your game is good, i'm glad that I can still play it.
One of those work out & get things moving again for you?
Cool, happy to help mate. Enjoy! (y)

Reactions: Jack20p

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Looking forward to the next update. If I really like a game, I tend to skip a few updates so I can play more all at once. Frankly, it's the best compliment I can give to a game lol.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
What kind of variety can we talk about when we have almost half of the games made on already prepared models. Actually, this is what makes me cling to such games, which even make middle stories (no offense. but it's really hard to hook me with something, and even those things that I love, I can evaluate too critically), do not use already worn-out textures and locations, but create them themselves.

And even more so, as I have repeatedly said, this is all the author's vision, and he wants the characters to be like this (or maybe not, who knows)
Yes, obviously, dev gets to do what dev whats. I don't know why people feel so compelled to bring this up every time anybody says anything except completely unqualified praise. Dev can do what he wants. I can think what I want, and say what I want. Yay? The only real context in which this would be relevant to bring up is if somebody went around literally demanding the dev do things differently and seemed unable to comprehend why the world wasn't revolving around them. It would still just be a truism, but it would at least make some sense to bring it up.

Tone can be hard with text, but I'm pretty confident I couldn't have given a reasonable person the impression I was particularly confused about the fact the person making the game gets to make it.

As for variety, the point I was trying to make is that having all more reasonable/smaller tits in this game might technically be adding variety due to how many other games don't limit themselves that way, but I would find variety in each game more satisfying. As you pointed out, this game has some really cool and novel models. I'd be interested in seeing how this artist would create a model with more exaggerated proportions, bringing some more variety to the models in this game.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I meant variety to the "multitude of games with mammoth tits" I referenced.
All charcaters are unique in this game, custom made for it.

Gaia is the Grandmother of Zeus. One of the original Mother/fertility Goddesses, akin to Freya from Norse mythology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, Noreia has similar sized (maybe bigger?) tits to Gaia & Freya.
I'd rather see variety in each game, honestly, than just variety across games. Particularly with how this game has some great unique models, I'd be interested in seeing how this artist created models with larger tits.

And, again, yeah, if you want to point to exact historical sources, sure, maybe, but I don't see it as being all that relevant. We're clearly deep in 'inspired-by' land rather than something more exactly historical. The extreme proportions of fertility goddesses or similar are pretty famous, and the exactly historical bits veer really close to the typical fertility goddess realm. I don't think it would be some gross deviation from the current depiction to have her chest be significantly larger. If she had been modeled like that originally, I don't think anybody would feel like her model somehow didn't fit the game or the story being told in it.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
And, again, yeah, if you want to point to exact historical sources, sure, maybe, but I don't see it as being all that relevant. We're clearly deep in 'inspired-by' land rather than something more exactly historical. The extreme proportions of fertility goddesses or similar are pretty famous, and the exactly historical bits veer really close to the typical fertility goddess realm. I don't think it would be some gross deviation from the current depiction to have her chest be significantly larger. If she had been modeled like that originally, I don't think anybody would feel like her model somehow didn't fit the game or the story being told in it.
What an elegant way to say - we don't have enough boobs. As we say in Russia on this occasion " The issue of boobs is not disclosed" ( I don't know how to translate such a phrase more accurately - Тема сисек не раскрыта)

Yes, obviously, dev gets to do what dev whats. I don't know why people feel so compelled to bring this up every time anybody says anything except completely unqualified praise. Dev can do what he wants. I can think what I want, and say what I want. Yay? The only real context in which this would be relevant to bring up is if somebody went around literally demanding the dev do things differently and seemed unable to comprehend why the world wasn't revolving around them. It would still just be a truism, but it would at least make some sense to bring it up.
As they say, you can't please everyone. So if you do something, then do it either as you like it better, or in such a way that it would affect as few INTERESTED people as possible.

Well, in general, criticism is still one of the main parts of self-improvement.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'd rather see variety in each game, honestly, than just variety across games. Particularly with how this game has some great unique models, I'd be interested in seeing how this artist created models with larger tits.
I don't actually understand what the complaint is, here?
The only reason "variety" was brought up was because you said you wanted Noreia to have bigger tits.
I said that there are plenty of games with mammoth tits, so it's nice to have some variety.
Yes, I meant across all games, but there is variety within this game, too.
The difference between Noreia, Robin, Lily & Mia is obvious to anyone who looks upon them. That's variety.
What we do not have here, are unrealistic balloon tits. As I say, there are plenty of games that cater to this.
The only reason Gaia and Freya were brought up, was because you said:
And, have you seen the fertility idols out there? Might not be small for a human, but for a fertility goddess...
Well, these are 2 of the most well known "fertitlity idols out there" available. I could add Terra, but she's just the Roman version of Gaia anyway & also has normal woman sized tits.
Neither of the 2 have tits bigger than Noreia.
That's why it's relevant, because you made it so & what you said was actually contrary to available facts.
The information you presented was not correct, so I gave you the images so that you could see that.
Noreia's tits are, indisputably, not small for a fertility goddess. As the 2 images prove.
That is why it is "relevant".

You keep attempting to argue that fertility goddesses are famous for their extreme proportions.
The 2 images of the most well known fertility goddesses of all, show a different story.
Again, this is why they are "relevant".
Hence the images to show you that her tits are certainly comparable to, if not bigger than those of the 2 most well known fertility goddesses from history.

All that this seems to boil down to, is that her tits are not big enough for your own personal preference.
Which is absolutely fine, but it's a very different statement from saying that her tits are not big enough to accurately portray a fertility goddess.
They absolutely, 100% are. As the images prove.

Kudos for presenting one of the funniest lines of the week, though.
"if you want to point to exact historical sources, sure, maybe, but I don't see it as being all that relevant" is the same as saying "Stop presenting facts that contradict my opinion. I don't care about facts, they're not relevant." & that is comedy gold, right there. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
You keep attempting to argue that fertility goddesses are famous for their extreme proportions.
The 2 images of the most well known fertility goddesses of all, show a different story.
Again, this is why they are "relevant".
I decided for the sake of interest to see the gods of fertility of different cultures. They are all portrayed in an extremely neutral way, not to mention that 1/3 if not 1/2 of all the gods (at least the ones I found) these are men

Reactions: whichone
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes