botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
why this trash game is so overrated? I do not understand what to do after finding a first whetstone. Everything seems locked now. Model of female heroine looks cartoonish and ridiculous. Story is not interesting for now, dropped the game 2 times in the first hour of "gameplay". May be "mist" looks so awful for me because based on rating it has to be one of the best games on this site

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
why this trash game is so overrated?
Only because you don't know how to proceed doesn't mean that is a thrash game
I do not understand what to do after finding a first whetstone.
there is a quest log, try to follow it or use the search function here in the thread, whetstone stuff has been answered many times already
Model of female heroine looks cartoonish and ridiculous.
I like them , one reminds me on Hestia with a flat chest :p
Story is not interesting
Are you joking, right? Try to play with sounds on ;)

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
why this trash game is so overrated? I do not understand what to do after finding a first whetstone. Everything seems locked now. Model of female heroine looks cartoonish and ridiculous. Story is not interesting for now, dropped the game 2 times in the first hour of "gameplay". May be "mist" looks so awful for me because based on rating it has to be one of the best games on this site
I like the models, they're unique aand stand out compared to other generic 3d model.
Hell, even a lot of Koikatsu models look kinda bland nowadays.

My only problem with the overall graphics is that the animations feel kinda slow sometimes.

Reactions: Mackbell

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
There are literally hundreds of games on this site for which I have no interest, and a quick look at the example images leaves me cold.
Know what I do? I move onto something else rather than going on to that games thread and slagging it.

Don't like it then move on, and don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out.

Feb 18, 2018
LMAO the age old "I can't beat this game, so IT's shit (not me!)." :ROFLMAO:
this is the perfect example of skipping through all the dialogue with one hand while furiously masturbating with the other and then bitching about how uninteresting the story is and how impossible it is to follow the simple game with a freaking built-in walkthrough. I remember skipping through the whole game the first time without reading most of it and almost never got stuck because of the walkthrough and then went back for the detailed playthrough because the story hooked me in.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are literally hundreds of games on this site for which I have no interest, and a quick look at the example images leaves me cold.
Know what I do? I move onto something else rather than going on to that games thread and slagging it.

Don't like it then move on, and don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out.
How else is one supposed to earn the Golden Flounce Award?
whinyflounce.jpg

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017

100% this, this is the mature response to things in life.

Reactions: Mackbell and Wookie

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Guys can i have your save file on the latest version???
Question(s): Why? you don't want to play it? Or are you Just trying to complete the gallery? Not looking to argue, but a few seem to be asking. Because of that It makes me wonder. So there are no hard feelings or anything: screenshot0129.png screenshot0130.png

LexesTheGreat

Aug 27, 2020
Question(s): Why? you don't want to play it? Or are you Just trying to complete the gallery? Not looking to argue, but a few seem to be asking. Because of that It makes me wonder. So there are no hard feelings or anything: View attachment 1267188 View attachment 1267189
I kinda accidentaly deleted the game and i just finished it but i want to reinstall it but i know that my latest save file got deleted too and i didn't manage to look at the gallery, and that's the reason why i want your latest save file

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I kinda accidentaly deleted the game and i just finished it but i want to reinstall it but i know that my latest save file got deleted too and i didn't manage to look at the gallery, and that's the reason why i want your latest save file
Your saves have probably not been deleted.
They are stored in 2 places.
One in the game folder: Mist v0.7a\game\saves - which you probably deleted, when you accidentally deleted the game folder.
They are also stored in C:\\Users\*Your Username\AppData (Hidden Folder)\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectMist\
Or, just go to "Run" & type: %appdata%, then select RenPy\ProjectMist\

Unless you also went into AppData and deleted the saves, which you're not going to have done "by accident", then your own saves should still be available.

LexesTheGreat

Aug 27, 2020
Your saves have probably not been deleted.
They are stored in 2 places.
One in the game folder: Mist v0.7a\game\saves - which you probably deleted, when you accidentally deleted the game folder.
They are also stored in C:\\Users\*Your Username\AppData (Hidden Folder)\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectMist\
Or, just go to "Run" & type: %appdata%, then select RenPy\ProjectMist\

Unless you also went into AppData and deleted the saves, which you're not going to have done "by accident", then your own saves should still be available.
Actually I'm using android

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes