15hours

Jun 12, 2021
Hello i need help. Im stuck in the cellar after getting the shovelhead. It seems that the game wont let me out. i can press on which room I could go but I never transfer there. What happened? Do I have to retry the story all over again?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks. I've just started playing it right now, is the milf character Mia's mother?
np (y)
She is a goddess, no-one's actual physical blood mother.
But, because she's sort of a mother goddess character, bit like Gaia or Mother Nature, you could say she's kind of everyone's mother, so to speak.
This is her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
np (y)
She is a goddess, no-one's actual physical blood mother.
But, because she's sort of a mother goddess character, bit like Gaia or Mother Nature, you could say she's kind of everyone's mother, so to speak.
This is her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That one is frightening yet beautiful at the same time. Here is hoping it turns out well.

• Love
Reactions: whichone

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Surprise, surprise. I was a lot quicker than I thought. So I am releasing MIST v0.7.1 one week early! And don't worry, I am not dropping the quality for it. The only problem is that Android is still making troubles. I will go into more detail in a moment though.

New Content:

1. A bunch of new story content. The tunnels will be completed and you will learn a whole lot about the mist.

2. Three new events when spending time with the girls.

3. 4 new scenes. One with every girl.

4. A whole bunch of new animations.

5. The bathhouse project will be completed.

6. And you will have new events when spending time in said bath.

7. As always some new items.

8. A new weapon aswell.

Content changes:

1. I further tweaked the way videos are displayed, but this is more of a testrun and I'll see how the feedback is. If everything went right you won't even notice it.

2. I remade the roomselection screen that lets you hop from room to room. The code is now a bit cleaner and it should prevent a bug that occured on Android that could make it impossible to switch rooms.

3. I changed one of Lily's events when spending time at the fire.

4. And I changed the way to get invited to her third examination. Now she will actively come to you and tell you that she is ready. I noticed that some people had some difficulty finding this scene.

Fixes:

1. I fixed the bugged roomselection screen.

2. A few small errors that came up.

3. And of course I used your feedback to get rid of typos, but this time I didn't do it as extensively as usual, as I'll focus on that in the next update.

Notes:

Android: This is still a problem. I am developing on Ren'Py 7.3.5, but because of a server issue I can only make Android versions on Ren'Py 7.4.5. This introduces bugs that I don't even know of, could make problems with savefiles and everything else. I am uploading an Android version, but be aware that many things could be wrong with the version and I can't really do anything about it right now. I might have to make the switch to 7.4.5 completely, but it will take weeks if not months to properly test everything.

Apart from that I hope you all have a good time with 0.7.1. You will learn a whole lot about the mist in this update and have some good times with the girls.

Have fun!

446788632381227018.png

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
This VN is very very good. I'm sorry I avoided it for so long.

Also, the latest reviewer (before me) seems to have missed the questlog for directions, is that newly implemented?

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This VN is very very good. I'm sorry I avoided it for so long.

Also, the latest reviewer (before me) seems to have missed the questlog for directions, is that newly implemented?
Quest log is in the game since the beginning

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
how to get wood with mia ?????? there is no wood in the kitchen
There is really no wood in the kitchen? :oops: After all, the entire kitchen is made of wood. ;)
And so seriously, read Pitrik's post carefully again.

Or try to do so:
Go to the kitchen
Click on the rollers standing in the corner
After opening the menu, select gatherin wood

And uhm good luck this time :)

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes