TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
This being said, I'll jump greedly over the first version leaked, patreons or public. So much for my ethics.
I support quite a lot of devs here but never share anything, personally. But I don't mind downloading leaked games which I didn't try yet. Never look a gift-horse in the mouth.

Reactions: John Ness

The_Duke

May 22, 2018
Same, though in my case it's more about living in the third world with no access to the payment methods patreon accepts. If there was some way to pay with crypto, I would be definitely supporting.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Going a bit off topic with the current conversation “where is the new release?” Is there any console command to stockpile materials like wood or stone? I’ve tried searching into the thread, but it didn’t yield any relevant result

Apr 23, 2021
Going a bit off topic with the current conversation “where is the new release?” Is there any console command to stockpile materials like wood or stone? I’ve tried searching into the thread, but it didn’t yield any relevant result
Yes there are, but I don't remember them right now.
I always recommend Anne O'nymous Extended Variable Viewer, it gives you a very good view of how variables change. It is not compatible with the latest versions of the Renpy engine, butI am pretty sure it works with the Renpy version used in MIST.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Just use SavEdITonLINe.com

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
For those who played the new update spoil me the sister new scene. I hope its another vaginal scene but repeatable.

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes