Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Another couple days for the public release I assume?
Fortunately it's one week early & released to Patrons now, presumably for the "Adept" tier and above.
Official public release is one week later, I think.
10th of july. The public release is always 7 days after the patreon release

Dev wrote this as answer to someone who asked the date for public version on the patch notes post on patreon

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
This game is a masterpiece, i didn't want to play it at the begining because of the look of the girls, but after playing it i can understand why it is like that, animations are so fluid and beautiful ! I honestly don't see a lot of cons for this game, except that it can be a little repetitiv for some people.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Posting a thread in the forum's "Game Requests" section would probably be much more effective than posting in here.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Posting a thread in the forum's "Game Requests" section would probably be much more effective than posting in here.
tbf neither are of any use.
This thread obviously exists, the update will come when it's available. Whether that comes from a Patron, or from Public Release.
Begging here, or in Game Requests, is not going to make it happen any more quickly.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
F95, a pirate site with ethic codes. And proud of it.
This being said, I'll jump greedly over the first version leaked, patreons or public. So much for my ethics.
Dont get me wrong, I said I wouldnt share it if I had it.
If it gets leaked by some other lowlife, I will be among the first 10 to download it.
I have ethics too. I just draw that line differently than others.

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes