Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
MIST [v0.7.1] [395games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.77 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 490 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.75 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 473 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Did they fix the tunnels card reader bug i cant get pass that before will it fix it if i re dowlonad the game and use my save or do i need to start over

Last edited:

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Old saves are incompatible? i have this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 284, in script
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\Lull\Downloads\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MIST 0.7.1
Sat Jul 10 14:16:29 2021

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Old saves are incompatible? i have this error:
That is an error that can be caused because I was forced to switch Ren'Py versions for Android. It usually shouldn't happen but it looks like you got unlucky. I'll be uploading a few different savefiles at different points of the game in a few minutes so you can download those, change your name and then keep playing. Apart from that saves are still compatible.

Reactions: Mr.Hide and -lull-

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
That is an error that can be caused because I was forced to switch Ren'Py versions for Android. It usually shouldn't happen but it looks like you got unlucky. I'll be uploading a few different savefiles at different points of the game in a few minutes so you can download those, change your name and then keep playing. Apart from that saves are still compatible.
Android user here. I hope it will work
Edit; my Android save files working without much problems. Just had to ignore one error.

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Here are a bunch of savefiles at different points in the game. Use these if your old saves don't work anymore. You can change your name in your room right under the big clock.

The readme contains explanations for the progress of every save. Be aware that the explanations will contain spoilers.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 690 Votes