Acturios

Jul 21, 2018
yeah that sounds like I need to remove the fail chance. :) Normaly you can easily get much more food.
Maybe set the success chance to 100% - 10% per successful harvest on the same day. Adjust the chance reduction to taste (10-20% feels right to me.)

Once I figured out I could train stamina at night, I had no trouble.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
395games So Ummm... When things get sexy or even on the intro and main menu scenes, It's just a blank and black screen. The title over text shows up but none of the images or movies play at all.

I used an Unren.bat acquired from f95zone to dig in a little bit and it seems the codex for the mp2 files was missing for me to even view em from this state. So I installed em for the movie player but found out that unren corrupted the files. After a re-install back to it's packed state, the video still won't play.

Kinda sucks.

Any suggestions on how to proceed so that I can enjoy this game as it was intended?

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Looks promising. Can't get past hut, as stamina goes down, then everything runs out fighting the boar. Have tried to increase stamina, and have to repeatedly find mushrooms.

Zack99

Jan 14, 2018
A nice starting point for this game, even refreshing for me given the last trending, at first thought it was going to be a sillent hill crap game, but it proved to be good, dont know what you have planned but given the circunstances in game and incoming exploration, I suggest making some armor even if it is wood armor, its kinda lame to be bitten to "death" by raccoons while exploring haha.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The girl looks cute :whistle:
The idea for a game is pretty cool, I'd like to take a look.
Thx for share.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I saw the girl and was like is this by the Tale of Eden guy? yes, yes it is. Love the style thank you.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So I played the initial release and I like it so far. A very promising start. It's good that you keep your unique art style (and evem improved it since A Tale of Eden). I assume that it your style is not everybodys taste but I love it. :)

I like your introduction of Robin. I know that it's only the 0.1 release but I hope you flesh her more out. I love characters with a bit background.

Do you plan the same length as A Tale of Eden for your game or will it be longer.
If you plan to make a longer game, than maybe you can change her behavior (directly see Breasts seems a bit fast to me). I love slow burn..^^
Yes, I got that her attidute seems to play the shy to the outside, but seems a lil bit slutty on the inside. I'm very excited to see how you will plan further :)

The combat is good and to "plan" expeditions is a refreshing thing. Maybe add a few shortcuts or different ways when you are deeper in the game, because always go to that forest seems kind of dull. But I think that you've already planned that... Maybe add the car in way or another.

All in all I'm very excitited to see the next releases... Changed my pledge from 2 to 5 dollar. Maybe more in future, who knows :)

Reactions: american toffey

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im really suspicious when brand new games have 2 reviews, both 5 stars....
when we have great games than been here for some time with no reviews...*
friends of dev, or really one of the best game on this site?

Reactions: Cavpal

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Robin: "Don't treat me like a whore!"

*5 seconds later*

Robin: "Yeah you like my big sweaty teenaged titties don't you!?"

Reactions: rspkers

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Food grind, No thx i will skip this one

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I was thinking were did third picture is from, iv seen something similar elsewhere, then i reread the title and description... So yeah, need to find cabinets to cover windows asap!! lol

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes