Mythereal

Oct 3, 2019
Has anyone else experienced a problem trying to extract the game? I've tried with both the full and the compressed version with both winrar and 7zip and every time I get the same error message "data error (cyclic redundancy check)"

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Has anyone else experienced a problem trying to extract the game? I've tried with both the full and the compressed version with both winrar and 7zip and every time I get the same error message "data error (cyclic redundancy check)"
Sometimes yes, that's why I use solely zipeg, never had an issues with it while unzipping or extracting the files. :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can either try to redownload the file here or maybe Update your 7-zip.
Outdated Versions can cause quiet some errors

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Still no walkthrough or in dept in-game help provided. Pity
I don't really see a need for any of this... the game is quiet accurate in telling you what to do and if you seem to be stuck it's good to grow closer to your companions in order to get more sexy times.
But yeah it requies the Player to actually follow and read the story

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I don't really see a need for any of this... the game is quiet accurate in telling you what to do and if you seem to be stuck it's good to grow closer to your companions in order to get more sexy times.
But yeah it requies the Player to actually follow and read the story
Questlog states "Get Tank From Machine Room".......
So the player has a limited number of actions/time/stamina to do this. These are used up as he tries to locate the machine room
What would be of actual benefit is either some directions, either in the questlog or some signage in the tunnel or an actual walkthrough

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So the player has a limited number of actions/time/stamina to do this. These are used up as he tries to locate the machine room
What would be of actual benefit is either some directions, either in the questlog or some signage in the tunnel or an actual walkthrough
Use rollback and save before starting missions. Period.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
There should be a low detail map in your inventory, and more detailed maps in the Control and Security rooms. They don't cover the machine room since it's in a hidden area, but the path to it is straight ahead once you reach the tunnels with plants.

From the start of the tunnels: up up up left up right, then up to the end.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
There should be a low detail map in your inventory, and more detailed maps in the Control and Security rooms. They don't cover the machine room since it's in a hidden area, but the path to it is straight ahead once you reach the tunnels with plants.

From the start of the tunnels: up up up left up right, then up to the end.
Thank you, a pity a walkthough or more detailed questlog couldn't provide the same

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon1982

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Good job dev on improving on the weaknesses of the game since 2020. I updated my 2020 2/5 review to a 4/5 now.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hopefully he'll improve it further with a more detailed questlog
I think the 'KISS Principle" (Keep It Simple Stupid) should be maintained. Many people still loose their way trying to follow the quest log as it is, more detail will just loose more soul's to the Mist. Not to mention the time and effort required, taking away from time and effort that should be used on the pretty pictures and animations. :love:

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
395games_Rathieu Before I decide whether or not to jump back into this amazing game. I have to ask, are you done redoing the older scenes or do you plan to keep updating and changing them. I've been wanting to play it, but with all the changing of the older scenes, I don't want to restart again and again or miss new stuff.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Finally getting around to playing the recent release (8.1), and looking at the gallery, there are a few scenes I've missed.

According to the missing scenes, I need to unlock morale events, and raise affection.

I've searched, and for some reason, the girls' affection seems stuck. Robin and Mia are both at 2, Lilly is at 9, and Noria is at 1.

I've talked to them all on the couch, watched the stars, and talked to them all. All of the dialogs have been completed.

What am I missing? I'd like to move on with the storyline (I did, but went back once I realized I might not have a chance to unlock the scenes).

:cool: Eric Grey

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes