wrestlerr825

Jun 21, 2020
How do I update my old game file (v0.8). Do I just redownload it and extract to the same folder? Do I transfer the save folder from my old one to the new download?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm a be honset, I really like the ggame and the story is very interesting...but...I feel like the main antagonist seems pretty weak and doesn't really come of as that intimidating.

Plus I feel like it lost some of that horror like eerieness it had at the beginning.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
How do I update my old game file (v0.8). Do I just redownload it and extract to the same folder? Do I transfer the save folder from my old one to the new download?
edited for clarity: I extracted to a separate directory and didn't have any problems loading any old saves between 0.8 and 0.8.1, but probably lost some autosave data. Not sure if you can extract to the same directory or not.

Last edited:

wrestlerr825

Jun 21, 2020
edited for clarity: I extracted to a separate directory and didn't have any problems loading any old saves between 0.8 and 0.8.1, but probably lost some autosave data. Not sure if you can extract to the same directory or not.
Sorry, not sure what a "directory" is. Do you mean just a different folder?

Vildar

Jan 24, 2018
help, i stuck, i can't "enter the locked tunnelsection", i can't "read the documents in the evening" cuz i need to find new documents, and "my axe won't work".

did i miss something ?, that's all i can see in the questlog

DerDerff

Nov 14, 2021
help, i stuck, i can't "enter the locked tunnelsection", i can't "read the documents in the evening" cuz i need to find new documents, and "my axe won't work".

I'm also stuck there :(

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You can do either. I usually just paste the new update over the previous one and just replace the old files like that.
If, by any chance, you get a crash or something that broke just move the saves to the new folder.

I'm also stuck there :(
You need to find the "Green Goo" from there you'll need to get help from Sis. The "Goo" is in section you flooded previously.

applemania

Jun 17, 2018
I have question why many event scene is not playing starting when meeting MIA any idea? thank you. Or is it only me?

Last edited:

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
im Stuck could not get out of Prison because i allways get out of stamina or whatever so im always dieing before the 5th magical session if there is not hint here im out what a wait of time

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
im Stuck could not get out of Prison because i allways get out of stamina or whatever so im always dieing before the 5th magical session if there is not hint here im out what a wait of time
Been a while since i played that part and some changes have been made to earlier parts of the game...
BUT... as i remember you should rest a few times, iirc you can chose talking to noreia or rest... rest atleast gives back some stamina allthough you never get a full rest...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I think you are supposed to read the documents dureing the day... atleast I recall mandatory reading Quests being in that timeslot.
Also have ou tried to talk to Lily about your findings so far?

Wepso

Jul 2, 2017
Hello. Thanks for this awesome game. Just one problem. The previous version 0.8 run very good on android, but the latest 0.8.1 is crashing on me. After starting new game it crashes after a while. Or when i try to load a old savegame. My device Samsung Galaxy A12. Do you have any suggestions why is this happening? I have a lot of free space, also cleaning RAM from stopped processes...

Last edited:

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
hey guys i playe this awesome game since this morning, i need help were is the second document and the third?
You'll find them as you unlock new areas. I don't remember exactly where; pretty sure the third one is in the room past the fleshy corridor (first left in the tunnels,) and maybe one past the pressurized door, or else in the room you can't get to before flushing out the tunnel monsters.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hey guys i playe this awesome game since this morning, i need help were is the second document and the third?
You'll find them progressing with tunnels arc

If I remember well :

One is in the room of the " boss fight " with tentacle monster or near it

The third one is in the red room ( where you find glassware too ) ( see my previous comment with a spoiler to understand which room )

I may be wrong about the 2nd but you'll find them If you continue doing tunnels quests

Last edited:

MarKat

Sep 19, 2017
I just d/l'd this after a long time away, the updates are phenomenal. I am running out of food, though - I don't really remember having to much (if any) searching for food when I played before. Is there a special cheat that I'm missing, or has foraging always been required in the play?

Reactions: OneZeroNiner
4.60 star(s) 672 Votes