Wepso

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a "clean" unmodded 0.8.1 version of game for android? I downloaded it from here and there is MODS option when you start the game. When i click on it the game instantly crash. Otherwise it will crash after some time on its own.

Aug 14, 2018
where can i download the update without redownloading the whole game
AFAIK there is no such thing.

In my experience this holds true for most of the games on this site. I have in the back of my head some foggy memories of an example where a dev tried to deliver incremental updates and it failed miserably. Since then I have not seen another game that gives incremental updates. You have to download the whole game each time.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
This might be a silly question, but I seem to have encountered a bug. One of Mia's scenes is greyed out; it seems I haven't unlocked it- it says to increase her Affection to 5 and do Morale events. I'm way past that, have experienced all the Morale events that she has offered me...

What have I done wrong?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This might be a silly question, but I seem to have encountered a bug. One of Mia's scenes is greyed out; it seems I haven't unlocked it- it says to increase her Affection to 5 and do Morale events. I'm way past that, have experienced all the Morale events that she has offered me...

What have I done wrong?
The morale events help you having a boost in stamina, to unlock all the events the affection of the girls should be the max possibile, you achieve it talking with them.
With Mia I'm at 9 and I unlocked all the scenes with her, so I'm thinking you didn't raise her morale enough to obtain it. :)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the Handjob scene when you ask her to help you when you drink tea so it either didn't register it the first time you did it or the scene was updated and for some reason it shows like that.
If you're at the House just drink some tea and ask her to help you and choose the HJ option.

Alvar101

May 27, 2018

In my experience this holds true for most of the games on this site. I have in the back of my head some foggy memories of an example where a dev tried to deliver incremental updates and it failed miserably. Since then I have not seen another game that gives incremental updates. You have to download the whole game each time.
thanks dude , and yeah i figured after going through the comments , one exception seems to have been treasure of Nadia which had "update only" downloads

May 14, 2020

There are still plenty of games that have update only downloads but usually just not always. The thing is, update packages for renpy games are easy as can be, just zip all files that are different from before. Problem with that is if a big file changes you cant just update it, you need to put that big file in the update package so with certain updates the package would be as big as the game nearly.

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
First of all this game is very, very good. Certainly one of the best games I've played, I think it'll become one of the greats. The combination of great story telling and really high quality art/H-scenes is honestly unmatched. The amount of content was surprisingly a lot which I didn't expect going in. Usually there's a trade off between the amount of content and the quality of it, but this game had both. I usually talk at length about the good and bad parts of a game but it's really not necessary here. The developer is clearly developing this game very well and I don't think I can add a whole lot of constructive criticism.

I will say as an anal fan I really enjoyed how much of it there was in the game, I hope there's more in the future. Would love to see some more threesome or moresome scenes too. One thing I'm not a huge fan of is pregnancy, I guess one forced pregnancy isn't too bad as I guess it adds a lot to the story, but it would be good to be able to avoid them in the future with the other girls. Maybe there could be some ancient natural birth control or something to keep it story friendly.

My only other critiques are the scenes with Lily at the lake and the jump scare scene in the tunnels. Both of these have prompts asking you if you're okay with piss/jump scare content respectively which I found can take you out of things a little bit. Instead I think there should be something in the settings to enabled/disable this content and you're prompted to make your initial selections when first starting the game. This could tie in with the pregnancy stuff as well to avoid that if desired.

The game has been really well made and the only bugs I found were very, very minimal. Props to the dev! In any case I've listed below what I found:
- You still have 6 shots after shooting the mouth creature thing in UL-02
- Seems like there's a line of missing dialogue when speaking to Lily about examinations, or the the option to re-play previous examinations are missing, I couldn't figure out which it was but something is definitely missing!
- Shooting any weapon always shows the air rifle animation

Really looking forward to what else is in store for this game. I'm not really sure what the pace of development is like as it seems to be a single dev but I'll be sure to check in with it in the future!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
First of all this game is very, very good. Certainly one of the best games I've played, I think it'll become one of the greats. The combination of great story telling and really high quality art/H-scenes is honestly unmatched. The amount of content was surprisingly a lot which I didn't expect going in. Usually there's a trade off between the amount of content and the quality of it, but this game had both. I usually talk at length about the good and bad parts of a game but it's really not necessary here. The developer is clearly developing this game very well and I don't think I can add a whole lot of constructive criticism.

I will say as an anal fan I really enjoyed how much of it there was in the game, I hope there's more in the future. Would love to see some more threesome or moresome scenes too. One thing I'm not a huge fan of is pregnancy, I guess one forced pregnancy isn't too bad as I guess it adds a lot to the story, but it would be good to be able to avoid them in the future with the other girls. Maybe there could be some ancient natural birth control or something to keep it story friendly.

My only other critiques are the scenes with Lily at the lake and the jump scare scene in the tunnels. Both of these have prompts asking you if you're okay with piss/jump scare content respectively which I found can take you out of things a little bit. Instead I think there should be something in the settings to enabled/disable this content and you're prompted to make your initial selections when first starting the game. This could tie in with the pregnancy stuff as well to avoid that if desired.

The game has been really well made and the only bugs I found were very, very minimal. Props to the dev! In any case I've listed below what I found:
- You still have 6 shots after shooting the mouth creature thing in UL-02
- Seems like there's a line of missing dialogue when speaking to Lily about examinations, or the the option to re-play previous examinations are missing, I couldn't figure out which it was but something is definitely missing!
- Shooting any weapon always shows the air rifle animation

Really looking forward to what else is in store for this game. I'm not really sure what the pace of development is like as it seems to be a single dev but I'll be sure to check in with it in the future!
One other bug (if you can call it that) is similar to the gun animation, only it's the melee animation showing a knife no matter what melee weapon you use, even if you chose heavy melee attacks. Other than that it's an awesome game. Of course in my opinion I welcome the pregnancy part of the story, though it's not so much a fetish to me but instead more of a desire to one day be a dad in real life.

Mjoelnir

Jul 6, 2018
Wow, what a great game with a well written story. If only the sex scenes where INTERACTIVE with some CHOICES, that would be the titts xD

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
The developer is clearly developing this game very well and I don't think I can add a whole lot of constructive criticism.
I have a small one: Enhancing the garden should use type of legume or a mix of different plants (including cucumbers because they're--necessary--for the game :D.) Cucumbers are a terrible source of calories and don't have a big variety of nutrients.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a small one: Enhancing the garden should use type of legume or a mix of different plants (including cucumbers because they're--necessary--for the game :D.) Cucumbers are a terrible source of calories and don't have a big variety of nutrients.
This is true, but note that cucumbers have other and very pleasant uses as well ;)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.60 star(s) 690 Votes