LD1523

Aug 17, 2020
Really enjoying the game so far, by far one of my favorites on this site. The story is really interesting and the animations and really well done!

I've run into a bit of a snag sadly, for some reason whenevre I go to my room it repeats the BJ scene with Robin after visiting the lodge and she wants to make you feel better about it. No matter what I do it always does that scene, and its made it difficult to try out the new update since I can't access anything.

If anyone can tell me what's up or if its just a bug I'd appericate it. I'm really hoping its not a save glitch and I have to start over from scratch to get rid of it.

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
Save with all scenes unlock for android. Idk about pc, just give it a try let's see if it work.
(This save also contain food, damage, stamina, hp... cheat)

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
People who complain about Mia either didn't lay the game or just skipped the story for the H-Scenes.
Either way the fact you had to point it out for them is hilarious xD
I thought about making it funnier by making it like an interview type of thing; using different screen shots with Robin, Mia, and Possibly Lily talking. But did not want to ruin the point I was making.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Mia best girl..
Always liked her , not a 100% fan of small boobs but she is special

In the last update here she made me laugh
screenshot0001.png

Her reactions and comments are priceless

That smile...that fucking smile :LOL:

Last edited:

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Damnit i judge this game base on the preview images, at first glance the impression it gives is they look weird(the app icon and robin) and now that omicron entered our country and been lock down again.
I decided to give it a go and damn i feel stupid now by judging the book by it's cover(shame on me) it already got me(it's my first playthrough and currently the event where im saved mia at the elevator and mc use floating magic

questions dev's other game is it good as this? and how long is the update duration of each updates monthly basis, 3/6 months? hope it's not one of those game with yearly releases

cheers

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Dunner

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Damnit i judge this game base on the preview images, at first glance the impression it gives is they look weird(the app icon and robin) and now that omicron entered our country and been lock down again.
I decided to give it a go and damn i judge the book by it's cover(shame on me) it already got me(it's my first playthrough and currently the event where i where im saving mia)

question dev's other game is it good as this?

cheers
This is the best yet.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I decided to give it a go and damn i feel stupid now by judging the book by it's cover(shame on me) it already got me(it's my first playthrough and currently the event where im saved mia at the elevator and mc use floating magic

questions dev's other game is it good as this? and how long is the update duration of each updates monthly basis, 3/6 months? hope it's not one of those game with yearly releases

cheers
Play with sound on... Make the playthrough a lot better ;)

Mist is around 3 months the time between update... I didnt play the other game but MIST is one of the best and underrated games here

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Mist is around 3 months the time between update... I didnt play the other game but MIST is one of the best and underrated games here
I dunno, I agree it's one of the greats, but underrated? If you go to the "Latest Updates" tab and sort by weighted rating, Mist comes up #19 out of (say it with me, kids) over 9,000. So I mean, if it is underrated, it can't be by much. (I've tried about half of the games currently ranked above it, and while I personally would put Mist above most of them, I agree they all merit being mentioned in the same breath.)

LordNightwinter

Apr 7, 2019
How de hell are you supposed to catch a large fish. If I'm not getting this wrong you click inside the circle while the arrow is on the thicker part of the line right? I barely can catch small fish. lol

4.60 star(s) 690 Votes