Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
How de hell are you supposed to catch a large fish. If I'm not getting this wrong you click inside the circle while the arrow is on the thicker part of the line right? I barely can catch small fish. lol
I think our Mate here answered it.

Any size fish will work if it's the one needed for Robin's supper. If you're asking about catching big fish in general, rollback works.
Basically:
- Any size works for the Robin quest
- Normal fishing gives a random sized fish > this can be cheesed with the rollback feature as to not lose stamina unless you get the most food

Reactions: LordNightwinter

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
guys right now im at the part where my quest is to help mia to build a room for lily, so am i already half of the game before i hit the end of this update? my internet sucks so i want to start downloading another game while im still playing mist

well anyways can i have a recommendation of a games similar to this (mist) thanks please

cheers guys

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Whats the femdom on this game like?
It's pretty much one scene, everything else is just vaguely dominant behavior that doesn't have much color out of context.
It also shows up relatively late, so if you're just here for the femdom content you're probably better off heading out.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Here are a bunch of savefiles at different points in the game. Use these if your old saves don't work anymore. You can change your name in your room right under the big clock.

Savefiles

The readme contains explanations for the progress of every save. Be aware that the explanations will contain spoilers.
where's the save location?

May 27, 2018
i like how with animals being shadows the crew was forced to go vegetarian for the most part, especially now that they dont have fish anymore in their new place

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes