ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
Does this have any Pregnancy content like the tag says, or is it more of a preemtive tag for planned content or something?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So the game is coming to an end soon, huh?

And is it really a smart idea to get pregnant in this kind of a situation?

Feb 1, 2022
Can anyone help? I'm on version 0.8.2 and I can't get Mia's affection past 5 or Robin's past 3. I've done every conversation I can and every nighttime fire chat I can, but I'm missing event 2-4 for Mia's talk by the fire and Robin's talk by the fire only goes up to event 4. I am right before the big attack that forces you to go to the cave and I am just stuck cause I have no clue what I didn't do.

Also I have done every stargazing chat that I can so I might be missing some of those as well but IDK

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can anyone help? I'm on version 0.8.2 and I can't get Mia's affection past 5 or Robin's past 3. I've done every conversation I can and every nighttime fire chat I can, but I'm missing event 2-4 for Mia's talk by the fire and Robin's talk by the fire only goes up to event 4. I am right before the big attack that forces you to go to the cave and I am just stuck cause I have no clue what I didn't do.

Also I have done every stargazing chat that I can so I might be missing some of those as well but IDK
That's strange I have Robin at 11 and Mia at 9, unless you missed a lot of events with them you should be at this level way before the battle, did you use some cheats?
I correct thanks to Uthuriel, sorry.:)

Where do we enable 00console.rpy?
in your game folder go to the renpy folder search for 00console.rpy open with a text editor search config.console and set it from false to true.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's strange I have Robin at 11 and Mia at 7, unless you missed a lot of events with them you should be at this level way before the battle, did you use some cheats?
I think that's as high as it gets...
I don't think I missed anything.

1651613154633.png

Reactions: Dylan741
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes