herccuule

Jan 4, 2020
is there a workupload link? i always have trouble downloading from any of the currently available ones (<100 KBps)... probably region thing

Pandasleeper

Mar 17, 2019
did i find a bug im on ver 9 and the new scene on the raft i only have the end scene which brings back to cave so i cant move forward in the story

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I just realized ... this is a game where the protagonist and his harem are stuck in the middle of nowhere and went most of the game without even being able to bath, but the girls are all completely shaved, as is the protagonist. Not a problem, but a continuity error in the game. Realized this when we were treated to the kissing scene with Lily in 0.9

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I just realized ... this is a game where the protagonist and his harem are stuck in the middle of nowhere and went most of the game without even being able to bath, but the girls are all completely shaved, as is the protagonist. Not a problem, but a continuity error in the game. Realized this when we were treated to the kissing scene with Lily in 0.9
While this is true, I don't think the game would be as enjoyable to most if it gave them a caveman MC and his 3 wookie companions.

xtam_

Oct 4, 2021
View attachment 1713566

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-30
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: 395games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Other Games: A Tale of Eden
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Android Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.8.2): - MEGA - -
Android New
Android Old
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extras: Save Files -
Gallery unlocker

Daxter250 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**See Android Notes

View attachment 1290515 View attachment 495094 View attachment 1290506 View attachment 1290507 View attachment 1290511 View attachment 1290502 View attachment 845067 View attachment 1290500 View attachment 1290505 View attachment 1290516 View attachment 1290519 View attachment 1290523 View attachment 1290524 View attachment 1290517 View attachment 1290504 View attachment 1290503 View attachment 1290513 View attachment 1290530
where's android 0.9 port :'(

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
While this is true, I don't think the game would be as enjoyable to most if it gave them a caveman MC and his 3 wookie companions.
It could bring in the furry crowd.

And a little bit of stubble now and again isn't a bad thing. Playing with a little fur also gives different sensations that you miss out on when fully bare.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone knows if 0.10 will be the final update so i know if i can play now or wait the next update to play the full game :) ?

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone knows if 0.10 will be the final update so i know if i can play now or wait the next update to play the full game :) ?
We don't know if it is but we strongly suspect that 0.10 (which will probably be called 1.0) will be the last.
That being said there's no chance the next update is 0.10, it will more likely be 0.9.1

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
We don't know if it is but we strongly suspect that 0.10 (which will probably be called 1.0) will be the last.
That being said there's no chance the next update is 0.10, it will more likely be 0.9.1
Yeah i was asking to take a guess according to the lore my bad, but yeh thanks for the answer i'll do my best and wait for the final, havn't played since 0.5 or so and can't wait it's one awesome game.

BlackInk112

Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys, I have a problem and i was wondering if anyone may know how to fix it.
To begin with is there an Android port yet for 0.9? Maybe I missed it.

Since I couldn't find it, i tried downloading the PC version and using JoiPlay and eventhough the game seemed to be working it crashes on every single animation. Does someone have any idea about how to fix it?

I haven't played in 2 updates since I really wanted to play for hours straight and this is making me incredibly frustrated.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I made anything hard to understand since english is not my main language.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys, I have a problem and i was wondering if anyone may know how to fix it.
To begin with is there an Android port yet for 0.9? Maybe I missed it.

Since I couldn't find it, i tried downloading the PC version and using JoiPlay and eventhough the game seemed to be working it crashes on every single animation. Does someone have any idea about how to fix it?

I haven't played in 2 updates since I really wanted to play for hours straight and this is making me incredibly frustrated.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I made anything hard to understand since english is not my main language.

Get the APK here. Don't think it's patched though... which makes it quite useless to me.

I play 0.9.0 on JoiPlay with no issues though.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + IC Patch
Size 745 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1. Thank you so much.

2. Why THE FUCK isn't this listed in the OP...

3. ???

4. PROFIT

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 672 Votes