395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Here are a bunch of savefiles at different points in the game. Use these if your old saves don't work anymore. You can change your name in your room right under the big clock.

The readme contains explanations for the progress of every save. Be aware that the explanations will contain spoilers.

Last edited:

frostsama

Sep 5, 2018
Here are a bunch of savefiles at different points in the game. Use these if your old saves don't work anymore. You can change your name in your room right under the big clock.

Savefiles

The readme contains explanations for the progress of every save. Be aware that the explanations will contain spoilers.
god bless u kind sir

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
lol i only found the one survivor

Have a knife

and upgraded my stamina

repaired the bridge

But in no way i can beat two monsters at one go

So im stuck

Cant advance my stamina caus its saying i need something

Any help ?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Man, those updates keep geeting better and better!

Just can't wait to fucking the now evil bitch!

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I'm stuck early in the game. I'm supposed to "spend time with Robin". How do I do that? Only options are the 3 dialogs which I've already done and "soft tease".

Doc_tori

Aug 6, 2019
How do you open the elevator door in the Lodge. I have used the generator, read the manual you found in the ski lift but the door won't open for me.

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
I just got past the MC Hammer section (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself) and I'm fairly close to noping out, not because of the scene, it's a good scene and portrays very well just how powerful what you're dealing with actually is, but because she appears not only utterly remorseless about it, but to have taken pleasure in doing it. I have two Sisters that I love probably more than I should and if I 'woke up' and discovered I'd done that to either of them it'd completely shatter me.

That could go in some interesting directions if she has any semblance of guilt at all but at this point it doesn't look like she does. Is sadism a thing for her character?, I REALLY don't do sadism at all. If that's a thing with her I'm just going to leave this here as to not colour my opinion of this otherwise great game.

I complain a lot so I'm going to say: absolutely no shit being thrown here, this one's on me, this game is great, I even left the sound on which I never do. I'm the one that's adverse in the extreme to 'cruelty for the sake of'. I really don't want to remember this one badly and I'd rather put it down now than remember it in a bad/worse light than I would otherwise.

So err.. is sis' evil?. I've only just crawled through the vent thing so I'm admittedly making a lot of assumptions.

Edited for shitty syntax.

Reactions: Hisakatana
4.60 star(s) 669 Votes