Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
will their bellies grow tho? because just saying it verbally is not giving same satisfaction as seeing big belly
surely not this update since Rathieu already hinted at the boss battle and the fact that even with the fight done at least one more update will come after. so in the time frame we gat to fight the director I don't think any belly will show.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3

jokuur

May 23, 2019
any walkthrough for the game?
i can give u few tips
level ur stamina first so u can preform more actions and fight more weaker opponents first to farm ur level easy, then life and strenght or whatever there was i actually forgot
grow only blue flowers and use ur power strike excesively against stronger opponents to make one/two hit ko
travel to only one location per day, if u need food travel only for food fish or mushrooms depends where u are in the story
and thats basically it, the power u will get in the middle of the story somewhere so advance until u will get that magic later u will get better weapons and guns too
if u loose u can use mouse scroll to roll back and run from a fight
andbecause of that i think game dont need any walkthru its impossible to get killed, its easy

Reactions: Necronlord3

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
i can give u few tips
level ur stamina first so u can preform more actions and fight more weaker opponents first to farm ur level easy, then life and strenght or whatever there was i actually forgot
grow only blue flowers and use ur power strike excesively against stronger opponents to make one/two hit ko
travel to only one location per day, if u need food travel only for food fish or mushrooms depends where u are in the story
and thats basically it, the power u will get in the middle of the story somewhere so advance until u will get that magic later u will get better weapons and guns too
if u loose u can use mouse scroll to roll back and run from a fight
andbecause of that i think game dont need any walkthru its impossible to get killed, its easy
My order: Stamina, then sneak, then health.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes