SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry about that, also if is a pirate site i dont like sharing patrons- only stuff

I'm glad to post public stuff to keep people informed but can't do it for patrons stuff to a dev that I respect a lot. Sorry again
I get it. I'm excited as well.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorry about that, also if is a pirate site i dont like sharing patrons- only stuff

I'm glad to post public stuff to keep people informed but can't do it for patrons stuff to a dev that I respect a lot. Sorry again
Don't worry Pitrik you're doing the right thing imho, thanks for letting us know, it will be interesting doing a new playthrough to see the changes Rathieu did to the game when the public version will be available. :giggle:

Reactions: SonofOrion

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Yeah, the vast majority of free players understand that patreons getting to be first in line is a part of the deal, and free players can withstand the wait until you feel like letting the new version loose. We'll be here. :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I didnt say the reason , where do you see the spoiler ?

And dont worry, isnt my "fun" spoiling
I think they might have been preemptively asking you not to answer if anyone asks you to spoil it, :ROFLMAO: but I could be wrong.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
today 0.10 released on patreon 1657130435011.png so you can play if u donate some mone on patreon i myself proudly got account on subscribestar and not going back on that site

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes