shanii

Jun 27, 2017
is the forest part the end of the current updsate? i had to go look for a new food source, found only a few shrooms but after trying to explore furthe the next day i just keep running in a circle and cant find a way to go somewhere else, questlog doesnt say anything either

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
is the forest part the end of the current updsate? i had to go look for a new food source, found only a few shrooms but after trying to explore furthe the next day i just keep running in a circle and cant find a way to go somewhere else, questlog doesnt say anything either
Uh, no there's a lot more to do, the end of the current update see the last preparations for the final fight with the Director ( that will happen in the next update), so unless you had some issues with the game you should have many other tasks to complete. :)

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Uh, no there's a lot more to do, the end of the current update see the last preparations for the final fight with the Director ( that will happen in the next update), so unless you had some issues with the game you should have many other tasks to complete. :)
hmm alright thanks, i really am stuck however, after looking for the new foodsource and unlocking the repetable BJ from noreya the questlog doesnt really update or give me anything new, everything is crossed and all i can do i go into the forest during the day & run around in a circle. i didnt do anything to my game btw, downloaded the newest file (0.9) and thats it

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hmm alright thanks, i really am stuck however, after looking for the new foodsource and unlocking the repetable BJ from noreya the questlog doesnt really update or give me anything new, everything is crossed and all i can do i go into the forest during the day & run around in a circle. i didnt do anything to my game btw, downloaded the newest file (0.9) and thats it
You're welcome, as I told you there are other tasks, but I can't say what happened to your playthrough, it's not necessarily a result of cheating, maybe was a bug.
If you want I can give you a save of mine where you are at the end of 0.8 with Mia, and you can play from there. :)

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
You're welcome, as I told you there are other tasks, but I can't say what happened to your playthrough, it's not necessarily a result of cheating, maybe was a bug.
If you want I can give you a save of mine where you are at the end of 0.8 with Mia, and you can play from there. :)
that would be mighty fine of you, thanks!

Reactions: Dylan741

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
About Time to tell "The Director":

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend games with graphics like this? The developer did an amazing job.
I'm going out on a limb to say that 395games_Rathieu will have another project working as soon as "Mist" ends. I 'm gonna limb again and say it will be at least as good and probably better than the amazing "Mist". So be like the rest of us and have patience grasshopper for the Force will be with us all yet again. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: m4pII and Wookie

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Too bad we're already nearing the end of the game.
I really enjoyed the latest updates, it really felt like a survival sim.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes