Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And that's why I said pixeldrain doesn't work on my end. I can't download the apk in in both those links.

But it's fine, since I just checked that this was updated to 0.9 APK in Mega already.
Then it's probably blocked by your ISP.... change your DNS so something else.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
395games_Rathieu completed version 0.9 and this was my first time playing this game. Never thought I would enjoy the story this much. It's a masterpiece. Hoping to see more updates in the future?? Also is the next update will be the final one?? You know killing the villain or we gotta wait for more updates??

Jun 28, 2017
I mean no disrespect towards whoever wrote the dialog but holy shit, everything about interacting with Robin at the start of the game just makes me physically cringe, and every other word out of the mcs mouth sounds like it came straight out of a reddit nice guy post. I legitimately had to turn the game off after you wake up and start rubbing robins stomach, who you literally just met, and then the super creepy shit mc says while doing it, and after robin catches him, made me wanna gag. Im sure theres some story related reason as to why mc is being such a fucking creep, but oh my god, it had better be some sort of incel demon because that was just too much. Other than all of that the game looks pretty good and ill definitely continue after I stop wanting to throw up from the creepy mc telling Robin how round her ass and breasts are

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mean no disrespect towards whoever wrote the dialog but holy shit, everything about interacting with Robin at the start of the game just makes me physically cringe, and every other word out of the mcs mouth sounds like it came straight out of a reddit nice guy post. I legitimately had to turn the game off after you wake up and start rubbing robins stomach, who you literally just met, and then the super creepy shit mc says while doing it, and after robin catches him, made me wanna gag. Im sure theres some story related reason as to why mc is being such a fucking creep, but oh my god, it had better be some sort of incel demon because that was just too much. Other than all of that the game looks pretty good and ill definitely continue after I stop wanting to throw up from the creepy mc telling Robin how round her ass and breasts are
While I might somewhat agree and it's toned down already from earlier version (was better there cause she liked it)... that whole paragraph coming from a furry with a pedobear pfp made me chuckle...

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 1713566

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-30
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: 395games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Other Games: A Tale of Eden
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Android Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - -
Android New: - - -
Android Old: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Patches:

Extras: Save Files - Gallery unlocker -
Cheat Mod

Daxter250 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**See Android Notes

View attachment 1290515 View attachment 495094 View attachment 1290506 View attachment 1290507 View attachment 1290511 View attachment 1290502 View attachment 845067 View attachment 1290500 View attachment 1290505 View attachment 1290516 View attachment 1290519 View attachment 1290523 View attachment 1290524 View attachment 1290517 View attachment 1290504 View attachment 1290503 View attachment 1290513 View attachment 1290530
Console Commands for MIST v0.9

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Early Robin was pretty awful. You have a world full of mysteries to explore and for some reason you have to speak to a thot who is creating drama. After Mia was discovered game got infinitely better.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Early Robin was pretty awful. You have a world full of mysteries to explore and for some reason you have to speak to a thot who is creating drama. After Mia was discovered game got infinitely better.
I prefer the dialogue before it was changed. She felt an attraction to the MC but was unsure how to handle it and then they fall for each other. Felt good.

Now she makes the MC look like a creep (he is one in the beginning but I'd attribute that to him being not experienced at all) and then still falls for him which makes no sense at all.
I have no idea why Rathieu felt the need to change her dialogue. It's one of the few things in this game that feel weird.
Maybe some of his Patreons cried... who knows...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I prefer the dialogue before it was changed. She felt an attraction to the MC but was unsure how to handle it and then they fall for each other. Felt good.

Now she makes the MC look like a creep (he is one in the beginning but I'd attribute that to him being not experienced at all) and then still falls for him which makes no sense at all.
I have no idea why Rathieu felt the need to change her dialogue. It's one of the few things in this game that feel weird.
Maybe some of his Patreons cried... who knows...
In the early versions, after MC rescued her from the first shadow Robin went under a panic attack and had a lot of issues trusting a perfect stranger even though he saved her, but also adapting to the situation, she even went down a mental breakdown, something a normal person would have gone through, if suddenly pushed into a nightmarish post apocalyptic scenario, of course all of that happened considering the licenses that a game need to take, so everything was solved in a matter of day, instead of months (if not years like it should have happened in a realistic scenario).
After that she grown as a person and shown what she was able to do, she was not a seeking attention drama queen at all.
But as you said probably too many complained about that and Rathieu changed the first part, I'm not saying this new version is worse, but honestly I liked the earlier versions better, it was more balanced imho. :)

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I also think the early parts with Robin are probably the weakest link in the entire game and I've changed it many, many times over the past years. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. In the end someone always complained and because I myself didn't like it, I was swayed too easily and made changes to please the comments. I did that too many times and now we are at the present version that somehow feels like the worst of both worlds, but I decided to just let it rest now. The problem with Robins early game lies too deep to fix it without changing the entire early game of Mist. The truth is that my writing back then was just much worse and I got persuaded by comments too easily. But I've learned my lesson and I'll make sure to implement what I've learned in future projects.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I also think the early parts with Robin are probably the weakest link in the entire game and I've changed it many, many times over the past years. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. In the end someone always complained and because I myself didn't like it, I was swayed too easily and made changes to please the comments. I did that too many times and now we are at the present version that somehow feels like the worst of both worlds, but I decided to just let it rest now. The problem with Robins early game lies too deep to fix it without changing the entire early game of Mist. The truth is that my writing back then was just much worse and I got persuaded by comments too easily. But I've learned my lesson and I'll make sure to implement what I've learned in future projects.
Don't worry. It's not that bad. I just preferred it when she wasn't afraid of the MC and his early advances but for the game as a whole it doesn't really matter that much.
Your game is great. One of the best I've played.
You can never please everybody and neither should you.

Reactions: Bev_

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the earlier version of the game and explaining the changes you did Rathieu.
Despite your dissatisfaction is a very great game nonetheless, and the fact that it helped you growing as a writer and dev it's only a positive thing.
It remain consistent in what you're trying to convey as a storyteller and the fact that you are more confident in yourself and in your skill is an even better new, I agree with Uthuriel you can't please everyone, you need to do what you think is the best for the game, people will understand and support you for that. :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I haven't played the newest version of her dialogues but from the ones I played, I liked the original the most.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
I am enjoying the game and very few 3dcgs have good story and animation. Keep up the good work

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes