Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 81.jpg

Two weeks have passed and I'm here with a new Monday Update. This is the moment where I point out that the for MIST is now live and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd head over to the page and Wishlist the game. Thank you very much. Now let's get into it!

Everything new in MIST v0.10:

• I've continued the writing for version 0.10, about 60% is now done.
  • I've made a whole bunch of new backgrounds and an entire minidungeon to explore on your way to fight the Director. With mechanics and a bit of exploration and everything else the usual dungeons entail.
  • I've also polished the planned mechanics for the bossfight and tested some code ideas to make sure I can actually implement my ideas.
  • And I've started to work on that very same battle. Making a bunch of renders and several animations, but there is still a lot more to do.
  • I also made a new enemy type that you'll encounter in V0.10.
  • And I made the music track for the encounter with the Director.
  • As well as adding a bunch of soundeffects here and there.
And that's it for this update post. I'm progressing very nicely through this version but there is still a lot more to do. I want to make sure that this fight is a worthy last battle for the game and that means taking my time to polish and refine everything. I also still think the release of V0.10 will be this June, but I'm not saying more right now.

And for those who are asking. No, this is not the final update of the game. There will be a little bit more content coming after the final battle with the Director. What exactly that content looks like I won't tell.

That's it from me for today. I wish you all a great week and you'll hear from me again in the next Monday Update.

Last edited:

MagnaCarter

Nov 17, 2021
Mia is clearly just petite and not a loli correct, so what's with the tag ?
edit- Almost missed out on a good game because of it

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
As far as the site tag Mia *can* fit it because the tag has nothing to do with age technically. As written, it basically means petite. This is how loli is often used even in Japanese context. It's about body shape and appearance, that's why all those games/VNs with demons and stuff that are hundreds of years old will get loli tags. The site could do with a tag overhaul in some regards and perhaps if that ever happens maybe we'll get a separate tag for petite but as it stands it gets lumped in with loli.

Reactions: SonofOrion

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
edit- Almost missed out on a good game because of it
My thoughts; It's because us Americans are stupid and vengeful; always wanting to attack everything that our fragile egos can't tolerate. I know. I am one. "Loli" means Chile LIKE. NOT CHILD - Traditionally speaking. People are too arrogant to do a simple search. Same goes for Futa. Futa is not necessarily "Trans". they are dual sexed. That is the biggest issue us Americans have online. It is combined with our entitlement attitudes.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
As far as the site tag Mia *can* fit it because the tag has nothing to do with age technically. As written, it basically means petite. This is how loli is often used even in Japanese context. It's about body shape and appearance, that's why all those games/VNs with demons and stuff that are hundreds of years old will get loli tags. The site could do with a tag overhaul in some regards and perhaps if that ever happens maybe we'll get a separate tag for petite but as it stands it gets lumped in with loli.
That's a good idea. Perhaps some of us could petition for a change in tags. How though? Open a ticket?

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,
Updated: 07.06.2022
Game/Creator: 395games - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Compressed , Cheats , Translated
Game Version: v0.9
Language: Turkish
Osx : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 1.08 GB

Reactions: VVAR666

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Loli or petite - doesn't matter in the eyes of companies or corporations, and as such everything is under risk just from people's gut feelings alone, rather than factual information. That's why I was worried and still am - Patreon or whoever is forcing them(Paypal likely) are now on a crusade against even petite characters. (kinda were before, but now feels like they'd rather get rid of it all)

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well Mia In her defence doesent act like a prepubescent girl, nor does she have the manierism of one. Soshe has a bit more chance to get a pass than some others. To me despite her frame, she does not make me grind my theeths when she says she is nineteen. I am way less woried for her than many others.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It won't matter, because this isn't for the benefit of children or some moral obligation not to lewd them, this is people trying to shame others for being interested in something that the first guy isn't.

It's kinkshaming masquerading as a moralist crusade.

Reactions: Heavenlet

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
It won't matter, because this isn't for the benefit of children or some moral obligation not to lewd them, this is people trying to shame others for being interested in something that the first guy isn't.

It's kinkshaming masquerading as a moralist crusade.
Still, changing the loli tag would help in some to many ways. Sense we know the truth, we have t take a stand and say they are wrong. We'll just have to deal with it. Besides once the elections are over, things always calm down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Bbwolfe

Mar 6, 2021
Can someone PLEASE share with me (and anyone else who needs it) how to find/complete
"Disrupt the Directors Attack". I can't find it in the game nor can I find anything on the net.

Thanks in advance.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Can someone PLEASE share with me (and anyone else who needs it) how to find/complete
"Disrupt the Directors Attack". I can't find it in the game nor can I find anything on the net.

Thanks in advance.
What are your stats? This "IS" a game. Stats do matter. I always max out strength and stamina. And Grind to get my health to minimal 15 to 22 level. Cheating takes away from playing the game. Did you click on the icon on the top left? I'll play to that part, and I'll get back to you. I'm about 50% to that point.

Last edited:

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 1854253

Two weeks have passed and I'm here with a new Monday Update. This is the moment where I point out that the for MIST is now live and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd head over to the page and Wishlist the game. Thank you very much. Now let's get into it!

Everything new in MIST v0.10:

• I've continued the writing for version 0.10, about 60% is now done.
  • I've made a whole bunch of new backgrounds and an entire minidungeon to explore on your way to fight the Director. With mechanics and a bit of exploration and everything else the usual dungeons entail.
  • I've also polished the planned mechanics for the bossfight and tested some code ideas to make sure I can actually implement my ideas.
  • And I've started to work on that very same battle. Making a bunch of renders and several animations, but there is still a lot more to do.
  • I also made a new enemy type that you'll encounter in V0.10.
  • And I made the music track for the encounter with the Director.
  • As well as adding a bunch of soundeffects here and there.
And that's it for this update post. I'm progressing very nicely through this version but there is still a lot more to do. I want to make sure that this fight is a worthy last battle for the game and that means taking my time to polish and refine everything. I also still think the release of V0.10 will be this June, but I'm not saying more right now.

And for those who are asking. No, this is not the final update of the game. There will be a little bit more content coming after the final battle with the Director. What exactly that content looks like I won't tell.

That's it from me for today. I wish you all a great week and you'll hear from me again in the next Monday Update.
I know that there is a new game in plans, but I am completely fine with like two more updates after final battle. Too many games show the aftermath only in cutscenes, so it would be a nice change for once to be able to play that exact same aftermath. For example, in this case, I think it would sweet to have couple updates just with mc and girls doing everyday stuff or maybe some "castle" building to fit the future family or whatever.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Second try to get help
really nice game but i had an error where i got no help.
I then deleted old saves and restarted went well is the first video that came up an error message like the "Image'Rscene 03 movie04 alt not found" would not be found. But I recently downloaded the latest version here. but apparently the videos are missing and I can't find them in the old version otherwise I would have inserted them.

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Gallery don't work ?
Yes it does.
Second try to get help
really nice game but i had an error where i got no help.
I then deleted old saves and restarted went well is the first video that came up an error message like the "Image'Rscene 03 movie04 alt not found" would not be found. But I recently downloaded the latest version here. but apparently the videos are missing and I can't find them in the old version otherwise I would have inserted them.
Without an error log we can't help you.

Bbwolfe

Mar 6, 2021
What are your stats? This "IS" a game. Stats do matter. I always max out strength and stamina. And Grind to get my health to minimal 15 to 22 level. Cheating takes away from playing the game. Did you click on the icon on the top left? I'll play to that part, and I'll get back to you. I'm about 50% to that point.

Everything is maxed except for health - health is at level 15. I just cannot find where to progress...

Mar 20, 2020
when the eye told that the mc has to think sexually about the one he wants to use her magic on, that got me thinking how it would be if mc uses the magic on the blue shadow:oops:

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes