jactoo

May 13, 2021
Why does my game crash when I start it?
I've started both the 64 and 32 versions, but the game runs fine normally for awhile until I click on it, and then it crashes.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Kinda worried about the new(yet usual) Patreon crack down, but thankfully this game is getting a Steam release just in time to hopefully not get run over. Might affect future plans and developments leading to a potential site jump :/

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Kinda worried about the new(yet usual) Patreon crack down, but thankfully this game is getting a Steam release just in time to hopefully not get run over. Might affect future plans and developments leading to a potential site jump :/
Don't worry. None of my content breaches Patreons TOS and I don't plan on changing that. I should be safe for now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Don't worry. None of my content breaches Patreons TOS and I don't plan on changing that. I should be safe for now.
I think Heavenlet was referring to the "happy happy fun time patch" that some evil modder created... shouldn't be your problem though.
I just hope that evil modder keeps providing... :sneaky:

By the way what new crackdown are they doing now?

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Ten Gobbocoins says they've decided too many VNs take place in places of education and that might encourage pedophiles (famously attracted to colleges, them) so they're putting out a blanket ban on tartan skirts.

Reactions: mrttao

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I think Heavenlet was referring to the "happy happy fun time patch" that some evil modder created... shouldn't be your problem though.
I just hope that evil modder keeps providing... :sneaky:
patch? i haven't checked this thread for a while and i got no clue whats going on.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Normally, I wouldn't worry, but this time they are cracking down on any characters that are even remotely short and of modest chest sizes lol. It's super stupid. A famous example would be Marie Rose being banned rn.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes