Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Does the blinking heart next to a girl mean I need to go interact with her, or is
there some other reason? I mean, I've gone to chat w Lily, for example, when the
heart is blinking there, but didn't notice anything special.

Thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does the blinking heart next to a girl mean I need to go interact with her, or is
there some other reason? I mean, I've gone to chat w Lily, for example, when the
heart is blinking there, but didn't notice anything special.

Thanks
It means there is a sex scene you can unlock.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Dunner

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Having an issue just after getting to the cave when going out to collect food for the first time I get mushrooms go in circle come back quest says talk to the girls but it automatically marks quest as done and when I talk to the girls just normal stuff no matter what I do it won't progress sleep go to the forest go in a circle come back nothing?

Any help here would be appreciated
Thank you for your time. I play on Android I've tried 2 different ports same thing?

If anything if someone could share a save file that is maybe just after this spot would be great?

Last edited:

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
So jumping on a broken bandwagon which no one seems to have an answer for - Is there a fix out for the Robin blowjob looping bug?

Reactions: dav121

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
Hey, I'm stuck on "Talk with Robin in the morning to take the day off". I did the event, but the quest won't progress. Is that normal?

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
Anyone got a save before the siege you fight after noreia joins?

I know it's after 0.7.2, but before the end of 0.8, so all saves I've found on the first topic of the thread are way before it and the saves posted recently are way after it.

Thanks for sharing

Aug 28, 2018
My review so far:

Story/Plot: 4/5 ★★★★
Pretty cool story, make the game interesting to see that you're the only dude left in a world of chicks living in a walking dead type of setting.

Reading vs Action Ratio: 2/5 ★★☆☆☆

Can't say that I don't enjoy the animations and action that was made, I think it was very spectacular but I'm not much of a big reader, the amount of reading to build up to that action is a little bit too much I think, it isn't overwhelming like a lot of games that I see but being a sandbox and being able to choose to sit through some of that or not isn't as bad. I would only suggest for people like me to get to the point a little faster instead of having the characters talk about what's already obvious but that's just me.

Art/Graphics: 4/5 ★★★★

The art/graphics put into this game show there was definitely a lot of effort and I think that's awesome, comparing it to other games I've played such as being a DIK or Milfy City though this isn't as advanced but it is definitely still enjoyable and impressive with the fact that it is animated. I think if the graphics were ever redone or edited it would make it just as amazing but I know that can take a lot of work and probably not that easy so I understand.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Can't wait for the next update, which i believe, would be the conclusion, great game i must say, not my kind of sexual preference, but still i loved the game, very well done, the renders are very nice, nice story, the characters are funny and endearing.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
Question. Is it possible to get this mod to work on android? If it's possible it's great, if not, at least I know then

Reactions: bigdaddy2k

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1653312967823.png

A new Monday and some big news. I finally have the Steam page for MIST online. You can check it out !
And while you're at it, I'd appreciate it very much if you could wishlist the game, even if you don't plan on buying it. That helps out tremendously with Steams algorithm.

And while I'm at it, I'm gonna apologize in advance because I'm going to mention the wishlist a ton over the next few months. It is just really important to me. Sorry about that, we'll get through it : D

But now we can get to the actual Monday Update part of this post. Everything that I did in the past two weeks:

• Let's start with the obvious. I finally made the Steam page. That was a ton of work. Like a whoooole lot and even yet I'm not 100% finished. I didn't expect that, but that's how it is.
  • I finished animating and rendering the first big scene of the update. This one features the whole group. I'm gonna share a teaser for it on Discord and in the coming days.
  • I've also actually gave everyone some new clothing. Nothing big though, just the mentioned bikini armor.
  • I also started writing dialog and have written about 30% of the script for 0.10.
  • I made a few new backgrounds and a ton of renders with them, as well as several animations.
  • And I completed the entire planning for the game mechanics that will be coming in 0.10. They will be a bit more special than usual. It is a big fight after all.

And that's all for this Monday Update. I hope you remember to wishlist the game on Steam (sorry) and have a great week. I'll continue with my work, it's a lot of fun right now and I can't wait to share it with you.

Stay safe everyone!

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Just finshed current update. The game is great: renders look nice, story is good (but, sometimes, developer ruined some moments with warnings), gameplay is nice. But game seriously lose tempo after rescuing Lily and it became slower with each update. For example, the cave part is already feels too long and gameplay part is almost non-existing. I hope that final will be a more fast paced.
P.S. I had serious prejudicies against sandboxes: i downloaded it year ago and after learning that it is a sandbox ( yeah, yeah, i didn't paid attention to tags, my bad), i just staight delete it without trying. But recently, i played some very good sandboxes and i chose to give this one a shot and played straight 3 days without interrupting. (took me around 15 hours, and i read all dialogs). Some wishes:
-Make story a little faster without adding tons of grinding (like building a wall),
-Add some notifications about new events or dialogues with girls. I was very frustrated to check all 4 of them for that.
Thats all. Now i will go to Patreon to support this project. :)

Reactions: Dunner

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
Is there a way to enable it on android?

balrod18

May 17, 2017
im also stuck in "finish preparations before going to the city" cant interact with the generator, the cables or the sky lift, ill include my save, if anyone could resolve the issue it would be much appreciated

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
im also stuck in "finish preparations before going to the city" cant interact with the generator, the cables or the sky lift, ill include my save, if anyone could resolve the issue it would be much appreciated
I just checked, sorry for asking but I need to know some things before making any hypothesis, have you used some cheat or have you modified some variables via online editor?

Reactions: Forgotted
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes