SooCalledAl

Mar 19, 2022
I have downloaded the game from mega but when I am extracting it is showing an error and it is saying that the file is corrupted.
What should I do ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have downloaded the game from mega but when I am extracting it is showing an error and it is saying that the file is corrupted.
What should I do ?
You can try to unzip it with another software ( also try to see if yours is updated to the latest version) and see if it works.
If not you will need to download it again, best hypothesis is that it went corrupted during the dl, it happen sometimes. :)

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
Alright. I should do the first mission with Mia. But again and again we are seen and have to run away. How do I solve this challenge?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Game seems to have a major bug, I've tried twice and cannot leave the farm to get the tent.
I start the quest and the screen is not clickable anywhere.
Too bad, seemed like it had potential.

1652875568314.png

I get to this screen and it's game over man, game over.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Game seems to have a major bug, I've tried twice and cannot leave the farm to get the tent.
I start the quest and the screen is not clickable anywhere.
Too bad, seemed like it had potential.

View attachment 1817524

I get to this screen and it's game over man, game over.
Stupid question but : You equipped the knife?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Stupid question but : You equipped the knife?
Thanks, and yes.
Not sure, but it looks like possibly a patch problem. I unzipped it again and restarted a new game without any mods or patches and the start button appears. Not sure what to make of it.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks, and yes.
Not sure, but it looks like possibly a patch problem. I unzipped it again and restarted a new game without any mods or patches and the start button appears. Not sure what to make of it.
That is really odd, the patch shouldn't be an issue. Mods are a totally different story though....

Might be worth trying the patch again; I ran the game, then closed out and added the patch before actually starting (wasn't intentional, I forgot to patch the bloody thing before opening it), then went back and started. No problems running it at all.

jed999

May 26, 2021
That is really odd, the patch shouldn't be an issue. Mods are a totally different story though....

Might be worth trying the patch again; I ran the game, then closed out and added the patch before actually starting (wasn't intentional, I forgot to patch the bloody thing before opening it), then went back and started. No problems running it at all.
I agree, I misspoke when I said patch, I was referring to the mod.
The funny thing is, I ran it again and could not duplicate the issue, with mods and patches and without i couldn't reproduce it.

Maybe a trigger with the gun but no way to know after not keeping a save from when it happened.

The one thing regarding the mod, is it seems there is no way to easily get back to the cabin if you set you stamina to max, did I just miss that ?

Reactions: Tavi13

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Im kind of stuck, i finished the raft got 2 quest, 1 realted to the raft anthe other is talk with robin on the morning,thing is robin offer no new options

wordboy81

Jan 2, 2021
So my animations won't run on mobile I'm using it like harem hotel now on a renpy file converter and ima check it but the movie script says it's broken cause movie file is true ....idk I need help

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
Hey guys, Can you tell me if a lenovo Thinkcentre i7 6thgen processor, 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 740 GPU PC can run this and just other games in general?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, Can you tell me if a lenovo Thinkcentre i7 6thgen processor, 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 740 GPU PC can run this and just other games in general?
Sure but why would you want to buy such an old piece of hardware?
I have no idea what your budget is but whatever it is you probably could get something better.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I agree, I misspoke when I said patch, I was referring to the mod.
The funny thing is, I ran it again and could not duplicate the issue, with mods and patches and without i couldn't reproduce it.

Maybe a trigger with the gun but no way to know after not keeping a save from when it happened.

The one thing regarding the mod, is it seems there is no way to easily get back to the cabin if you set you stamina to max, did I just miss that ?
Ahhh, that makes a LOT more sense.

I can't help you with mods; I generally avoid them due to them being/causing more trouble than they are worth and software tech really isn't in my skillset. The original problem could have been as simple as something not unpacking/installing correctly, but (as you said) without a save there is no way of knowing.

The only suggestion I have for a mod issue is to contact its creator and see if they can help, or posting a save here and seeing if someone comes along that can spot the problem.

You might be better off/get a faster response by reaching out to the mod creator though.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Which phone ?? Force stop other apps and try again

Maybe android port problem ? Try another port
So my animations won't run on mobile I'm using it like harem hotel now on a renpy file converter and ima check it but the movie script says it's broken cause movie file is true ....idk I need help

4.60 star(s) 689 Votes