Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Using quik mafs, isn't 0.10 just the same as 0.1?
Not in versioning - it's not a whole, cohesive number, it's a set of numbers separated by dot operators for legibility reasons.

It depends on the creator exactly what the difference between 0.10 and 0.1 are - for a lot of people on here they're basically the same, which is irksome - but they're different. Think of it like binary - in normal base ten 01 and 1 are the same numbers, but in binary 01 and 1 are different. It's like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grim October

quayseargent

May 17, 2020
hey anyone else stuck at the quest "search the forest for natural stone"
I have been through the entire forest but havent found anything
Glitch or am I just blind

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
I seem to be stuck, not sure what to do Next Goal being The City, Relationship with Robin and Mia are eight and five.
one would think the next thing to do is going to the city lol
but idk have you done everything in regards to the cable car? if yes go there in then to the city, if that's the only remaining quest

ConfusedMoose

Jul 10, 2018
one would think the next thing to do is going to the city lol
but idk have you done everything in regards to the cable car? if yes go there in then to the city, if that's the only remaining quest
It says that I have to make all the necessary preparations before I move out again, all I can think of is increasing my skill levels and getting more and more of the glowing plants.

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
It says that I have to make all the necessary preparations before I move out again, all I can think of is increasing my skill levels and getting more and more of the glowing plants.
no that's not it, i can't remember everything but i do remember you need to turn on the generator in the basement of where you originally find mia, and fixing the cables so that the cable car can be used... do these and all the dialog with girls and i think you're good to go, but increasing your stat...no

Jan 31, 2018
My first non visual novel 3d H-game and I am blown away.
I am genuinely invested in the characters and the story.
Superb game that I love soo much that the wait is killing me to see where the story goes from here.
Best girls in a perfect harem setup that doesn't have any cheesy shit or overplayed troupes.
Thanks for the creator and wish you all the best man!

Rejoice men of culture for we have come across a diamond in the forest of ferns ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: silentshadow

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Axe got nerf? I didn't played for 2 update and first shot is from my save from that time and this is from now.

Edit: and weirdly when i shot pistol im seeing shotgun image (animation) which is totaly weird. And Axe have knife animation. Was that always like this and i didn't noticed? Or its bug?

Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Axe got nerf? I didn't played for 2 update and first shot is from my save from that time and this is from now.

Edit: and weirdly when i shot pistol im seeing shotgun image (animation) which is totaly weird. And Axe have knife animation. Was that always like this and i didn't noticed? Or its bug?

View attachment 1809305
View attachment 1809308
you can set your own damage , 200 is enough to 1shoot anything up to now
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-9-395games.42509/post-7979326

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, but thats not what i asked you know...
well 1st thing that came to mind when have seen that dmg, but when i think about it as pistol goes i still see rifle animation when shooting , so if its bug is older than previous update more than that didnt really payed attention with last one

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 1809305
View attachment 1809308
No Bug, Ratieu simply didn't create the animations, so whenever you use the pistol or the barrel shotgun it always appear the rifle and when you use the axe or the spear is the knife that appear instead.
Maybe he will add the proper animations after the game will be complete. :)

Reactions: micmitja

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No Bug, Ratieu simply didn't create the animations, so whenever you use the pistol or the barrel shotgun it always appear the rifle and when you use the axe or the spear is the knife that appear instead.
Maybe he will add the proper animations after the game will be complete. :)
Who gonna care play game again after completed? That would be useless... He should care more... Little details what makes games amazing.

Anyways, how about damage? Did Axe got nerf?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Who gonna care play game again after completed? That would be useless... He should care more... Little details what makes games amazing.

Who gonna care play game again after completed? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

What do you mean? Me for example. Have you never replayed a game?
I have e.g. over 1000hs in Skyrim, over 750hs in Dark Souls 3...

Do you think those hours were on a single playthrough? :KEK:

What a stupid thing to say....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I will for example, I know that this may sound strange to you, but I gladly replay the games I loved and Mist is one of them, also I think that for now he's more focused in finishing it ( and considering how many devs got in the tangle of perfecting the small details instead of focusing on finishing the story properly, and in the end they abandoned their games, I honestly don't care about this at the moment).
To answer you second question no, at least for me everything work properly the axe deal the same amount damage and have the same stamina cost since I get it and never changed for every update 'til now. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Uthuriel
4.60 star(s) 672 Votes