Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm at my 10th run... Mist is the second game on my most played games list after MNF.... will never say the number of times I have replayed it... You could think I'm a little crazy otherwise.. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was rather late to the party but I'm sure I'll eventually catch up a bit.

Now that I have found a patched apk I mainly play it on my phone.

• Love
Reactions: Dylan741

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
hey guys im stuck at make all prep before moving to city

Ive done every side quest, when I go to the lodge it wont let me do anything with the generator cant talk to girls at night no options pls help

1652482548812.png

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I havent played this in almost a year so Im going to do a fresh start but I dont remember do choices matter a lot or I can choose whatever I want? btw is there anything to do with this frame?

Last edited:

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I can't find two things: the proper glassware and the tank in the machine room.Is there a Map from City and from tunnels?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I accidently hit max stamina on the cheat mod and unfortunately went too far to go back right before i hit max stamina. how do i get back home or atleast use up all stamina quickly?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you. And where is the red lab? in the City?
Once you are at the start of the tunnels entrance go forward until you arrive to the drain room ( the one with all the tubes that hanging from the the upper ceiling go into a drain well) turn left, move forward then turn right.
You will see a tunnel filled with plants, from there you can explore it until you will find a compress sealed doors where the lab is located ( you need to open it with the valve that is located in a room inside this same tunnel). :)

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes