Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey i have a problem i have to find the axe but i cant find it the game tells me to look in the saferoom of the lodge but i was everywhere now and couldnt find the axe anywhere
Please Help

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey i have a problem i have to find the axe but i cant find it the game tells me to look in the saferoom of the lodge but i was everywhere now and couldnt find the axe anywhere
Please Help
It's in the room up the elevator, where you rescued Mia, you need to climb there and search for the parts. :)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I didn't play this game in so long , i have saves with old sex scenes XD
But they don't work ;_;

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
We're too late in the game for new girls to be added
Also, isn't he an orphan? Parents dead and his grandfather wasn't good or well enough to look after him? Basically the only one who could inherit he's grandfather's cottage. And was in the orphanage with Lily. So no chance his mother to be added.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really enjoyed this game and can't wait for the next update (y)
Anyone know the time frames between each update? Thanks.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Also, isn't he an orphan? Parents dead and his grandfather wasn't good or well enough to look after him? Basically the only one who could inherit he's grandfather's cottage. And was in the orphanage with Lily. So no chance his mother to be added.
No I think the parents divorced. I mean the world ended so I think they're dead now...but he went with the dad and I think Lily went with the mom.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Any updates for Android ver. 0.9? Please send link and pixeldrain does not work for some reason. Thanks in advance!

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
No I think the parents divorced. I mean the world ended so I think they're dead now...but he went with the dad and I think Lily went with the mom.
Why do you speak up on matters that you have no clue of? Because in this case you clearly don't. Their parents died in a car accident. They both ended up in an orphanage. Where Lily was adopted by a wealthy family (MC stayed in orphanage until he was 18) who provided her with a good education, thanks to which she started working in the laboratory.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Why do you speak up on matters that you have no clue of? Because in this case you clearly don't. Their parents died in a car accident. They both ended up in an orphanage. Where Lily was adopted by a wealthy family (MC stayed in orphanage until he was 18) who provided her with a good education, thanks to which she started working in the laboratory.
I did say "I think" not "I for sure know." I played the game, I just mis-remembered, possibly.

Reactions: Wookie
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes