Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1655726437249.png

Two weeks later the next Monday Update is ready. Once again I'm gonna remind you that the for MIST is now live and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd head over and Wishlist the game. Now let's get into it.

Everything new in MIST v0.10:

• I've continued the writing for version 0.10 and am about 98% done.
  • The entire last bossfight is finished. That means all renders, animations, the writing, the programming, the testing, everything. This took a huge amount of time, but at last it's finished.
  • And I've started working on the next scene for 0.10. Which will be a big one. Very big, the biggest I've ever made.
And we're done. Looks like only little was accomplished, but that bossfight took hours and hours of time. Being done with it is huge and means that except for the last scene and the final polish, v0.10 is pretty much finished. And by finished I mean this update, not the game!

Normally this is were I'd tell you that v0.10 will release at the end of June and that's what I'm going for, but I can't promise you that I'll get it done. The last scene for the update is massive. At least three times the amount of animations and renders I usually put into a scene. And because I don't want to rush it, it's gonna take time. How much? I don't know. That's why I can only tell you that the update will release either at the end of june or early july. Basically as soon as it's done.

I'll also write another Devlog soon, but it might be coming out after the update is released, we'll see.

And that's it. I wish you all a good week. I'm back to working on that scene, it's gonna turn out good, you'll see.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I also think the early parts with Robin are probably the weakest link in the entire game and I've changed it many, many times over the past years. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. In the end someone always complained and because I myself didn't like it, I was swayed too easily and made changes to please the comments. I did that too many times and now we are at the present version that somehow feels like the worst of both worlds, but I decided to just let it rest now. The problem with Robins early game lies too deep to fix it without changing the entire early game of Mist. The truth is that my writing back then was just much worse and I got persuaded by comments too easily. But I've learned my lesson and I'll make sure to implement what I've learned in future projects.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this. Overall, I really love the game. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who liked Robin's old dialogue instead of the newly updated one. Looking forward to you finishing up the game. Keep up the great work!

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Newest version of Robin beginning dialogue seems fine. I would also appreciate if Dev hadn't been wasting time rewriting it for n-th time because there seems always to be a lot of people who are still displeased with whatever the result of rewrite is.

Last edited:

ChaosGod357

Jun 9, 2020
How do I read a book, it says for me to read the generator manual , I click it and it does nothing, I go to generator and also nothing? o.o ..... nevermind , sorry I found it the shelves in the living room

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I also think the early parts with Robin are probably the weakest link in the entire game and I've changed it many, many times over the past years. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. In the end someone always complained and because I myself didn't like it, I was swayed too easily and made changes to please the comments. I did that too many times and now we are at the present version that somehow feels like the worst of both worlds, but I decided to just let it rest now. The problem with Robins early game lies too deep to fix it without changing the entire early game of Mist. The truth is that my writing back then was just much worse and I got persuaded by comments too easily. But I've learned my lesson and I'll make sure to implement what I've learned in future projects.
It is all good. Looking forwards to purchasing it on steam when it is finished. Are you going to link the patch on Steam?

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
As far as I know, this is your first project. For the first try, you still managed to make something that's better than 99% of stuff on this forum. Just don't bother with putting unrealistic goals in front of you since you'll ultimately fail no matter what you do (obviously if the goals are unrealistic). You won't be able to please everyone and make a perfect game, ever, and for the early Robin, you can change her dialogues 10 more times and you'll still find someone complaining. So, good choice, just stick with it for now and try to improve even more for the next game.

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Finally reached the end of 0.9. Can't wait for next story update, I guess it will be the last one except if we have a plot twist.

I just struggle with the last "raise morale" event of Robbin it's the only image missing on my gallery and I couldn't find it, I made all talks during days and all evening events too. Someone has an idea ?

EDIT: " And for those who are asking. No, v1.0 is not the final update of the game. There will be a little bit more content coming after the final battle with the Director. What exactly that content looks like I won't tell. "
Oh I talked too fast then :eek:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
First listen yourself, then the customers, ignore the rest.

Bbwolfe

Mar 6, 2021
Finally reached the end of 0.9. Can't wait for next story update, I guess it will be the last one except if we have a plot twist.

I just struggle with the last "raise morale" event of Robbin it's the only image missing on my gallery and I couldn't find it, I made all talks during days and all evening events too. Someone has an idea ?

EDIT: " And for those who are asking. No, v1.0 is not the final update of the game. There will be a little bit more content coming after the final battle with the Director. What exactly that content looks like I won't tell. "
Oh I talked too fast then :eek:

How did you complete "Disrupt the Directors Attack" or whatnot? I'm stuck on this, can't find the director again anywhere, and nothing has changed... Please Advise :)

Élfego

Jun 26, 2022
Hello Fellows, I just reached this section of the game where I have to get a glassware, I think from UL-04, but apparently I need to go through this room where you need a valve, the problem is that I cant find any valve despite I've been clicking everywhere, any ideas? I'll appreciate any thoughts or clues

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hello Fellows, I just reached this section of the game where I have to get a glassware, I think from UL-04, but apparently I need to go through this room where you need a valve, the problem is that I cant find any valve despite I've been clicking everywhere, any ideas? I'll appreciate any thoughts or clues
If I’m remembering right there’s another valve you take right from a pipe further in the tunnels.
Explore the furthest rooms, look carefully and you should see it
(And welcome to the site, happy first post !)

Hisseiro

Jun 25, 2022
Here are a bunch of savefiles at different points in the game. Use these if your old saves don't work anymore. You can change your name in your room right under the big clock.

Savefiles

The readme contains explanations for the progress of every save. Be aware that the explanations will contain spoilers.
i wanna know how to unlock free bj please can u tell me how to unlock

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes