Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I was gonna continue on the old save, But i didn't play this for so long, I feel kinda left out, Or maybe I am just bored the ass off to do this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think the only "new" stuff was a rework of early Robin which TBH was better in 0.8.2.... not sure why he felt the need to do that.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Aight, so not worth another replay? I did that for an earlier update and uhh, it was ok enough but the game has gotten long enough it isn't exactly easy peasy neitha

Reactions: end4

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Aight, so not worth another replay? I did that for an earlier update and uhh, it was ok enough but the game has gotten long enough it isn't exactly easy peasy neitha
If you have a 0.8.2 savegame not really... the update to 0.9.0 itself is good though and worth playing.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone know when it will be updated for Mac?
Or as an alternative for the future if you don't want to wait you can do your own version by yourself, like I did.
Download the PC version, unzip it, take the folder named game from it and put it in the autorun folder of the Mac game version ( before that you can erase or just drag out the older game folder inside the autorun somewhere else as a backup for safety).
The path to find it is: Right click on the game icon/Show Package Content( in the menu that will appear)/Contents/Resources/Autorun. :)

Reactions: SonofOrion

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1652097589083.png

MIST v0.9 came out and as you can probably tell if you've played it, we are getting close to the finale. That's why in todays Monday Update we'll discuss my plan for the future releases to the game and when the final release will happen.

But first a warm welcome to all new patrons and of course a continued thank you to the existing ones. I'm happy to have all of you on board, without the financial support I wouldn't be able to develop this game like I want to, so I appreciate the support a lot.

MIST v0.10.
The next update will be Version 0.10 and it will feature more story content. To be more precise the big battle that we've been waiting for. As usual I'm aiming for a release of this update in 2 months, at the end of June, but there is a chance that this one might come out a little bit quicker. I can't tell you exactly, so for now I'm aiming for my regular 2 month development schedule.

The Road to Release
But version 0.10 will actually not be the final version of the game as some have speculated. After it I'll make a smaller patch that focuses on polish, bugfixes, spelling etc. To really clean up the game for the final release. And then there'll be one last big content update to tie it all up. I won't tell you what exactly it'll entail. But I'm gonna make sure that you get some time to say goodbye to everything and everyone before it ends for good.

With all of that in mind I'm aiming for a final release in fall of this year and that final release will also feature a Steam release.

Steam
Along with Version 0.10 I'm also planning on making the Steampage for MIST public, but with a release date set for fall, because I'm only gonna start selling the game on steam once it's fully released. I know that I could start now, but a few more months wouldn't change much and I'd rather release a full game.

I also apologize in advance because once the page is public I'll be asking you to wishlist it a whole lot. Wishlists actually help a lot to make steams algorithm share the game and that's what I want/need. I've been working on the page this past week and have to say that its surprisingly time consuming to make.

And that's it for now. The plan is pretty simple and I'm just gonna be developing for now. You'll hear from me again next week with the third installment of my Animation Breakdown series. I hope you have a good week and stay safe!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
But I'm gonna make sure that you get some time to say goodbye to everything and everyone before it ends for good.
Not sure why but that sentence makes me nervous... I hope he does the ending justice...
This game is really amazing... I hope he doesn't fuck up the ending..

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not sure why but that sentence makes me nervous... I hope he does the ending justice...
This game is really amazing... I hope he doesn't fuck up the ending..
I'm more inclined to think this is due to the fact english is not dev's primary language, imho he's just saying that we will see a long happy ending in the last update.
I mean everything went in a positive direction even in the darkest moments I don't see Ratieu pulling out a dramatic ending for the MC or the girls ( sure never say never as the say goes), it would be totally out of contest from the vibes the games gave 'til now. :)

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm more inclined to think this is due to the fact english is not dev's primary language, imho he's just saying that we will see a long happy ending in the last update.
I mean everything went in a positive direction even in the darkest moments I don't see Ratieu pulling out a dramatic ending for the MC or the girls ( sure never say never as the say goes), but it would be totally out of contest from the vibes the games gave 'til now. :)
I hope you are right... I don't want the MC to say goodbye to his girls.
I want them to be happy and together.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I hope you are right... I don't want the MC to say goodbye to his girls.
I want them to be happy and together.
Couldn't agree more with you.
For me they are like Lucy, Sandy, Alice, Becca and all the wonderful girls of MNF, and I would be really sad if something would hurt them so I understand your worries. :giggle: :giggle:

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I just reported it as game update and some mod put it there 5 mins later.
I had to use the "amazing" search options of this website to find it, otherwise I would have had no idea that your port even existed.
I'm glad though. The android with patch is how I like to play, so I'm immensely grateful for your work.
That's interesting because they won't do that when I ask.

• Hey there
Reactions: Uthuriel

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Using quik mafs, isn't 0.10 just the same as 0.1?
Last time I checked 10 wasn't the same number as 1, but I was a terrible student so who knows :D But jokes aside. The versioning can technically go up as high as you want. It's not limited to a number between 1 and 9. You cold go to version 0.34856 and it would still be correct versioning. Although technically speaking I'm also doing the semantic versioning, as its called, wrong. But let's not get into that.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
4.60 star(s) 669 Votes