jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Same. It tilts me how many games nowadays are tagged with pregnancy but a lot of them just have 1 ending screen(or text)
or even worse, a dream squence which never actually happens.
If i'm searching for pregnancy games i want some preggo sex, not a goddamn endscreen.
It's so hard having a pregnancy fetish nowadays :cry:
peasant's quest is the game, hell i think than the most of the scenes have a preggo version.
manila shaw also have preggo sex
s.h.e.l.t.e.r here every woman can get pregnant and a have sex preg
Realms of lust is the biggest incest game ever, impregnation,preggo sex and birth included
Adam and gaia your main quest is have child with wathaver thing you cross along the way and obviusly impregnate your own offpring to XD

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
does this work with the new update

Reactions: KiraKhaos
Apr 22, 2019
There's a serious bug while removing those brambles after the first escape. The shadow doesn't move, thus you can't find the right moment for completing that specific task. I've spent over 10 minutes trying to chop it in several attempts, just finding the correct frame(again it doesn't move). Previous save points or restarting the game didn't help as well, but again I managed it. Also just me, or the background is way too dark? I can barely see the characters in the tunnel and during the 1st exploration, or during specific scenes.

Reactions: Guyguyerson514

Balli13

Aug 11, 2019
kind of a dumb question but my characters name is changed to testf0.7.2. is there a quick easy way to change this?

Dec 3, 2018
How do they count the 19 animations? I mean 1 in and out counts as 2 animations? Im so noob
Ya know how you have to click for the next advancement in a sequence? Each time the scene changes a bit, it is a new animation. So there might be a steady blow job at a distant angle followed by a close-up of the girl's mouth giving the same blowjob. Those would be two separate animations. If a dick is simply moving in and out of the girl, then that would only be one animation.

Sorry if I explained this poorly. Very high.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes