Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
to the dev, quit with mixdrop and racaty and stick with google drive and mediafire ^^

best uploaders: gofile, mediafire, g-drive and mega if your files are smaller than 4gb

Reactions: Ruslan11

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
If game is completed without pregnancy sex i will be really sad
Same. It tilts me how many games nowadays are tagged with pregnancy but a lot of them just have 1 ending screen(or text)
or even worse, a dream squence which never actually happens.
If i'm searching for pregnancy games i want some preggo sex, not a goddamn endscreen.
It's so hard having a pregnancy fetish nowadays :cry:

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
Patch Notes | MIST [v0.10]
New Content:
1. The story continues to the final fight against the Director.
2. 2 new scenes of which one is stupidly big and features 19 different animations. An amount that I'd normally spread across 4-5 different scenes.
3. A new area to explore leading up to the fight.
4. New sounds and new music.
5. A bunch of new animations.
Content changes:
1. A change to the talking system and the fireplace events that corretly greyes out events you've already seen.
2. A new tutorial for the fishing minigame that triggers when you pick up the fishing rod for the first time.
3. Slight adjustments to the difficulty of the second large fight for the cabin.

Fixes:
1. Bugfixes. The usual small stuff that arrives while developing.
2. Grammar and spelling fixes that were pointed out to me.

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
Is this the end? or is there more after this? I'm saving myself for the end to binge the whole thing cause I feel that it deserves to be enjoyed as finished product

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is this the end? or is there more after this? I'm saving myself for the end to binge the whole thing cause I feel that it deserves to be enjoyed as finished product
There should be at least one more update.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Same. It tilts me how many games nowadays are tagged with pregnancy but a lot of them just have 1 ending screen(or text)
or even worse, a dream squence which never actually happens.
If i'm searching for pregnancy games i want some preggo sex, not a goddamn endscreen.
It's so hard having a pregnancy fetish nowadays :cry:
summertime saga created more than USA human child so far and they father is pizza delivery guy that still his mother feed him
and peasant quest got alot child too but this MC kinda take care of his childeren

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes