Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No Mondays update ?
Monday Update 83 (1).jpg

Update v0.10 will be released this week in the patreon early access.
Also, check out the
for MIST and wishlist the game if you haven't already. Thank you very much.

Everything new:

• The writing is done.
  • All renders and animations are done.
  • The last scene of the update is done. And what a beast it is. We are Talking about 19 different animations I had to make. Just so you know, I usually make about 4-6 per scene. I'll post a first teaser from the scene on my and in my today.
  • I made the first grammar checks.
  • I implemented a new tutorial for the fishing that seemed to have been a problem for many people until now.
  • I also changed the talk and fireplace events in a way that they are now correctly greyed out when viewed and turn back white when you start a new game. The drawback is that existing saves will see them all as white again, but as soon as you watch them they'll be grey.
  • And I've implemented new squishy sounds for the last scene of the update.
All in all it's almost done. All that's left now is the bugfixing which can take a while, but the update will definitely be released this week.

The next time you'll hear from me will be with the patchnotes. Until then, have a nice week!

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Oh boys, where are your eyes?
After all, she has a bandage on her left breast.
You think she's pretending to be a pirate and put a nipple band on instead of her eye by mistake, or is she just injured?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3
Apr 22, 2019
Oh boys, where are your eyes?
After all, she has a bandage on her left breast.
You think she's pretending to be a pirate and put a nipple band on instead of her eye by mistake, or is she just injured?
That's the bikini armor mentioned in the previous update, but yeah she looks a bit sad at the beginning of this one.

Reactions: darlic

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Looks like next Monday or so we'll find out. Personally, I think it could be stress. They all know this is the final battle.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: _Maou_

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Version 0.10 is finally done and on its way to you. I'll release the links once the uploads are finished. It's time for the final bossfight and some patchnotes.

New Content:

1. The story continues to the final fight against the Director.

2. 2 new scenes of which one is stupidly big and features 19 different animations. An amount that I'd normally spread across 4-5 different scenes.

3. A new area to explore leading up to the fight.

4. New sounds and new music.

5. A bunch of new animations.

Content changes:

1. A change to the talking system and the fireplace events that corretly greyes out events you've already seen.

2. A new tutorial for the fishing minigame that triggers when you pick up the fishing rod for the first time.

3. Slight adjustments to the difficulty of the second large fight for the cabin.

Fixes:

1. Bugfixes. The usual small stuff that arrives while developing.

2. Grammar and spelling fixes that were pointed out to me.

Notes:

This update IS NOT the final update of the game, but it is getting very close. I hope you have fun with it!

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019

Version 0.10 is finally done and on its way to you. I'll release the links once the uploads are finished. It's time for the final bossfight and some patchnotes.

New Content:

1. The story continues to the final fight against the Director.

2. 2 new scenes of which one is stupidly big and features 19 different animations. An amount that I'd normally spread across 4-5 different scenes.

3. A new area to explore leading up to the fight.

4. New sounds and new music.

5. A bunch of new animations.

Content changes:

1. A change to the talking system and the fireplace events that corretly greyes out events you've already seen.

2. A new tutorial for the fishing minigame that triggers when you pick up the fishing rod for the first time.

3. Slight adjustments to the difficulty of the second large fight for the cabin.

Fixes:

1. Bugfixes. The usual small stuff that arrives while developing.

2. Grammar and spelling fixes that were pointed out to me.

Notes:

This update IS NOT the final update of the game, but it is getting very close. I hope you have fun with it!
Hey Director...

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes