✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Mist [v1.0.3] [395games]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION ***
Developer: 395games - - -

MIST-1.0.3-pc_SPANISH by Darax.jpg

Well guys... I'm pleased to share with you the manual translation of the game Mist.
It's translated 99,9% of the game, texts, missions, tutorials and even some images and the start menu.
It's been a work of many weeks, as it has a lot of text, but it's a very worthwhile game.
Good story, funny in parts and with a variety of amazing animations. I think that if you haven't played it, it could be a great opportunity to do so.
As always I would like to thank Theo, who is the creator, for making this amazing game and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while translating it. I think the translation will end up included in the original game package, in the meantime I'll leave here the link to the patch for you to download.
Download, extract and place it in the 'game' folder. Overwrite if requested.
Note, if you also download the incest pack, the game also has those lines translated.... ok?.
So, nothing... MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
Darax.

****************************************************************************************************

Bueno chicos... tengo el gusto de compartir con vosotros la traducción manual del juego Mist.
Esta traducido al 99,9% del juego, tanto textos, como misiones, tutoriales e incluso algunas imágenes y el menú de inicio.
Ha sido un trabajo de bastantes semanas, ya que tiene una gran cantidad de texto, pero es un juego que merece mucho la pena.
Buena historia, graciosa en alguna partes y con una gran variedad de increíbles animaciones. Creo que el que no lo haya jugado, puede ser una gran oportunidad para hacerlo.
Como siempre dar las gracias a Theo, que es el creador, por hacer este increíble juego y espero que lo disfrutéis tanto como yo lo he hecho mientras lo traducía. Creo que la traducción acabara incluida en el paquete original del juego, mientras tanto dejare por aquí el enlace del parche para que os lo descarguéis.
Descargar, extraer y colocar en la carpeta 'game'. Sobrescribir si lo solicita.
Ojo, si os descargáis también el paquete de incesto, el juego también tiene traducidas esas líneas.... ok?.
Pues nada.. FELIZ NAVIDAD a todos!
Darax.
;)

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
So is there only one ending? I'm more so curious if it will only end in a harem ending, or are there single endings as well? I'm positive this has been asked, but could not find it in my adventures through the many pages.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So is there only one ending? I'm more so curious if it will only end in a harem ending, or are there single endings as well? I'm positive this has been asked, but could not find it in my adventures through the many pages.
Only one ending and it's the harem one, there's no solo ending under this point of view this game is more akin to a KN, but it's a very good ending so try it it's worth to play. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dunken122

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Only one ending and it's the harem one, there's no solo ending under this point of view this game is mare akin to a KN, but it's a very good ending so try it it's worth to play. :)
Ah I see, not usually my cup of tea, however this game DOES look way to interesting to let that deter me at this point.

Reactions: Dylan741

ShiroN3K0

Dec 2, 2018
Finished it a few days ago, i'm not usually a fan of this type of game visual wise but i was surprised, had a lot to it, nice detail and the scenes were top notch, good job.

RyuMichi

Nov 7, 2018
I just reached the city area, and I have events 1,2,3 and 5 for mia. Did I miss event 4 or does it appear later?

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
for the cheat mod: is this shit self explanatory or am i just stupid? can't get the values to increase in single increments or 10's, 20's, 100's or whatever have you. can't even type in my own amount. all i can do is click max which makes certain characters pop up too early...

cnovam

Feb 22, 2019
Mist [v1.0.3] [395games]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION ***
Developer: 395games - - -

MIST-1.0.3-pc_SPANISH by Darax.jpg

Well guys... I'm pleased to share with you the manual translation of the game Mist.
It's translated 99,9% of the game, texts, missions, tutorials and even some images and the start menu.
It's been a work of many weeks, as it has a lot of text, but it's a very worthwhile game.
Good story, funny in parts and with a variety of amazing animations. I think that if you haven't played it, it could be a great opportunity to do so.
As always I would like to thank Theo, who is the creator, for making this amazing game and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while translating it. I think the translation will end up included in the original game package, in the meantime I'll leave here the link to the patch for you to download.
Download, extract and place it in the 'game' folder. Overwrite if requested.
Note, if you also download the incest pack, the game also has those lines translated.... ok?.
So, nothing... MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
Darax.

****************************************************************************************************

Bueno chicos... tengo el gusto de compartir con vosotros la traducción manual del juego Mist.
Esta traducido al 99,9% del juego, tanto textos, como misiones, tutoriales e incluso algunas imágenes y el menú de inicio.
Ha sido un trabajo de bastantes semanas, ya que tiene una gran cantidad de texto, pero es un juego que merece mucho la pena.
Buena historia, graciosa en alguna partes y con una gran variedad de increíbles animaciones. Creo que el que no lo haya jugado, puede ser una gran oportunidad para hacerlo.
Como siempre dar las gracias a Theo, que es el creador, por hacer este increíble juego y espero que lo disfrutéis tanto como yo lo he hecho mientras lo traducía. Creo que la traducción acabara incluida en el paquete original del juego, mientras tanto dejare por aquí el enlace del parche para que os lo descarguéis.
Descargar, extraer y colocar en la carpeta 'game'. Sobrescribir si lo solicita.
Ojo, si os descargáis también el paquete de incesto, el juego también tiene traducidas esas líneas.... ok?.
Pues nada.. FELIZ NAVIDAD a todos!
Darax.
;)

MIST in Spanish.
Muchas gracias por la recomendación excelente juego. y muy buena la traducción éxitos.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1672430747735.png

Diary of Morn #02 | How it all Began.

And on your grave I will swear. Swear to be the thorn in her eye, her one weakness, her mortal enemy, her death.
On this very day, the 24th of December, the first version of MIST was released. That was three years ago. Now, the game is finished. For a long time I thought that finishing MIST would leave me overjoyed and happy. Filled with energy and enthusiasm for the next project. That's also what my friends and family always seem to assume. They think I would be joyous and thrilled after having finished such a large project. But the truth is, I'm not.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't feel bad. I'm not exhausted, fed up or annoyed by my work. I'm not disappointed in MIST or want to change anything I did. But I'm not happy. MIST was a huge part of my life for the past three years and now it's gone. It brought me a lot of joy and pain. But first and foremost MIST allowed me to grow. Creatively and personally. And the truth is that towards the end of MIST's development I felt like I had outpaced the game, that my skills and experiences surpassed what I was working on every single day and that made me unsatisfied with my work. A feeling that I carried with me for a long time, all the way to the finish line and I think that it is the reason for me to not be all giddy and overjoyed, but rather more content and a little bit relieved. I had made a complete game from start to finish in which I invested everything I had at that moment. But now it was time for the next project, for the project that I've had in my heart for a long time.

Children of Morn has been in planning since 2020. It began as a side project. A tabletop RPG I came up with while playing Persona 5 with my little sister. The initial idea being to merge two videogame series together. Ace Attorney and Persona. Born was a short 20 page ruleset with the working title "Detectives". It was a fun little game, but it soon evolved into something more supernatural and the title changed to "Exorcists". That 30 page ruleset would go through many iterations, be changed completely a bunch of times and somehow ended up as the first draft for "Children of Morn". That was in 2021. By then I started to feel the beforementioned disparity between my skills and the current state of MIST and I was looking for something new. I liked the tabletop RPG "Children of Morn" so much, that I decided to explore the idea a bit further and turn it into my next game.

This is something I won't do again. Focusing on a new game made my motivation levels for MIST seriously drop low. I got them back up again, but never as high as they were originally. Which is probably just a normal thing, but working on a new project definitely didn't help. But this isn't about that, this is about how "Children of Morn" came to be. I now knew what I wanted to do. I had a setting and plenty of ideas and impressions from the tabletop RPG I had made to build a simple and well fitting gameplay base for the next game. Now it was time to actually come up with the plot to tie everything together and see if it holds up. The answer is, it didn't.

For months I worked on the plot and world for "Children of Morn" and while things were interesting and there were enough good ideas to keep me going, something wasn't right. Whenever I pitched the new game to someone, the same thing was echoed "Interesting, but something is amiss." and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't figure it out. In comes my father. On an especially bad day I set up a Zoom call with him and that's were magic happened. I can't explain in detail what we talked about, this post is already way too long. To cut it short, it turned out that my father actually had the answers to my problems, the answer being comparative mythology studies. Robert Graves and Joseph Campbell to specifically name the ones I focused on. And after reading a bunch and listening to plenty of podcasts about myths and archetypes, ancient religions, matriarchal societies and symbolism things made sense. This might sound a bit swollen and theatrical, and it proably is. But I swear that these things really helped and I'll prove it when Children of Morn comes out. But that's for the future. What counts is the following months were things finally started to make sense. Where the Plot for Children of Morn was coming together and after a long time of this idea simmering in my head we reach the current day.

The plot for Children of Morn is complete and as good as I can make it with my current abilities. I'm content with my work on MIST and it feels really good. I'm not overjoyed, instead I feel very focused right now. I feel myself slowly sinking down into this new game and my concentration and attention all turning towards it and I'm happy to be there. To have all that experience under my belt to start a new story. Thanks to Robin, Mia, Lily and Noreia I'll now be able to introduce you to a new world, new characters and new stories. I feel calm, focused and determined to give this game all I have right now.

And with that I wish everyone happy holidays, if you celebrate them, if not, just a good new year. You'll hear from me gain in 2023 with the next post.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2275141

Diary of Morn #02 | How it all Began.

On this very day, the 24th of December, the first version of MIST was released. That was three years ago. Now, the game is finished. For a long time I thought that finishing MIST would leave me overjoyed and happy. Filled with energy and enthusiasm for the next project. That's also what my friends and family always seem to assume. They think I would be joyous and thrilled after having finished such a large project. But the truth is, I'm not.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't feel bad. I'm not exhausted, fed up or annoyed by my work. I'm not disappointed in MIST or want to change anything I did. But I'm not happy. MIST was a huge part of my life for the past three years and now it's gone. It brought me a lot of joy and pain. But first and foremost MIST allowed me to grow. Creatively and personally. And the truth is that towards the end of MIST's development I felt like I had outpaced the game, that my skills and experiences surpassed what I was working on every single day and that made me unsatisfied with my work. A feeling that I carried with me for a long time, all the way to the finish line and I think that it is the reason for me to not be all giddy and overjoyed, but rather more content and a little bit relieved. I had made a complete game from start to finish in which I invested everything I had at that moment. But now it was time for the next project, for the project that I've had in my heart for a long time.

Children of Morn has been in planning since 2020. It began as a side project. A tabletop RPG I came up with while playing Persona 5 with my little sister. The initial idea being to merge two videogame series together. Ace Attorney and Persona. Born was a short 20 page ruleset with the working title "Detectives". It was a fun little game, but it soon evolved into something more supernatural and the title changed to "Exorcists". That 30 page ruleset would go through many iterations, be changed completely a bunch of times and somehow ended up as the first draft for "Children of Morn". That was in 2021. By then I started to feel the beforementioned disparity between my skills and the current state of MIST and I was looking for something new. I liked the tabletop RPG "Children of Morn" so much, that I decided to explore the idea a bit further and turn it into my next game.

This is something I won't do again. Focusing on a new game made my motivation levels for MIST seriously drop low. I got them back up again, but never as high as they were originally. Which is probably just a normal thing, but working on a new project definitely didn't help. But this isn't about that, this is about how "Children of Morn" came to be. I now knew what I wanted to do. I had a setting and plenty of ideas and impressions from the tabletop RPG I had made to build a simple and well fitting gameplay base for the next game. Now it was time to actually come up with the plot to tie everything together and see if it holds up. The answer is, it didn't.

For months I worked on the plot and world for "Children of Morn" and while things were interesting and there were enough good ideas to keep me going, something wasn't right. Whenever I pitched the new game to someone, the same thing was echoed "Interesting, but something is amiss." and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't figure it out. In comes my father. On an especially bad day I set up a Zoom call with him and that's were magic happened. I can't explain in detail what we talked about, this post is already way too long. To cut it short, it turned out that my father actually had the answers to my problems, the answer being comparative mythology studies. Robert Graves and Joseph Campbell to specifically name the ones I focused on. And after reading a bunch and listening to plenty of podcasts about myths and archetypes, ancient religions, matriarchal societies and symbolism things made sense. This might sound a bit swollen and theatrical, and it proably is. But I swear that these things really helped and I'll prove it when Children of Morn comes out. But that's for the future. What counts is the following months were things finally started to make sense. Where the Plot for Children of Morn was coming together and after a long time of this idea simmering in my head we reach the current day.

The plot for Children of Morn is complete and as good as I can make it with my current abilities. I'm content with my work on MIST and it feels really good. I'm not overjoyed, instead I feel very focused right now. I feel myself slowly sinking down into this new game and my concentration and attention all turning towards it and I'm happy to be there. To have all that experience under my belt to start a new story. Thanks to Robin, Mia, Lily and Noreia I'll now be able to introduce you to a new world, new characters and new stories. I feel calm, focused and determined to give this game all I have right now.

And with that I wish everyone happy holidays, if you celebrate them, if not, just a good new year. You'll hear from me gain in 2023 with the next post.
Oh my, now the hype is even more higher, wish you all the best for the upcoming 2023 Ratieu, and thanks for sharing the news Pitrik !!!:giggle: (y)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I loved the story, the renders and the characters but something kept nagging at me in the back of my mind leaving me a feeling of dissatisfaction. About halfway through I figured out what it was. There was no love between the MC and his girls. No kissing or emotional bonding, hand-holding or intimacy. It was like a really shallow relationship based only on lust and sex. It sucked the enjoyment I usually find in harem games right out of me. Because everything else was great I was stunned by this revelation. Did you do this on purpose or was there another reason? I couldn't even bring myself to finish it. I think you are really talented and would like to check out your new work and i just want to know if there is going to be actual "love" in it.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
I loved the story, the renders and the characters but something kept nagging at me in the back of my mind leaving me a feeling of dissatisfaction. About halfway through I figured out what it was. There was no love between the MC and his girls. No kissing or emotional bonding, hand-holding or intimacy. It was like a really shallow relationship based only on lust and sex. It sucked the enjoyment I usually find in harem games right out of me. Because everything else was great I was stunned by this revelation. Did you do this on purpose or was there another reason? I couldn't even bring myself to finish it. I think you are really talented and would like to check out your new work and i just want to know if there is going to be actual "love" in it.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, there was not enough intimate moments throughout the game. At a certain point, I enjoyed the story and exploration events far more than the sex scenes though, so it didn't bother me as much.

botnetfree

Mar 6, 2019
There are more "intimate" moments and kissing scenes, though I think they are more towards the second half of the game. Granted the game is fairly long and takes a while to get there, so I would blame you for not getting to them.

Reactions: JJEX7

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
Hi,can someone explain how to use the mod? do i need to move it to the game data? i never use rpa file before

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes