The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What I did not like in this game from the beginning: I'm into giant girls (giantesses). There 's no giant girls. The main character is truly henpecked. They both with Robin are in the middle of apocalypse. Every man has his needs. Woman must respect this. Man's body also has it 's needs. Robin must respect these needs. But she started to manipulate to make him feel guilty from nothing. She is in his house. He can put her outside, into the mist in every moment. No, he plays henpecked.
They must to start reproduce the new generations and remake the human race again. I'm more than sure, that they are the last humans ever. No, she can't think about this.
She must know her place, understand that to touch the woman's body is natural thing. No, she started to manipulate.
I kicked this game very far away.
"Breeding island"(all 3 parts) is much, much better.

What makes me happy: in apocalypse feminism will not work anymore. As it never worked in real life. No fairy-tales and lies again about the "strong, independent woman". Fist in your face, and you will run to take care about my house, my food and my kids.
What the heck did I just read?

my-eyes-burning-eyes.gif

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
All of these download links fail whenever I try, and all the torrent links in this thread lead to blank pages. Does someone have a .torrent file?

FootLover532

Mar 5, 2021
The game was indeed amazing. The only thing that made me a little sad at the end was that we did not get to see the first round of babies. I was especially interested in seeing the child with noreia. Lol i also just realized how much of a lurker i am. made an account in 2021 and i have 3 comments.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The game was indeed amazing. The only thing that made me a little sad at the end was that we did not get to see the first round of babies. I was especially interested in seeing the child with noreia. Lol i also just realized how much of a lurker i am. made an account in 2021 and i have 3 comments.
Hopefully her baby won't grow antlers until AFTER being born...:p

Reactions: FootLover532

efk1980

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys i cant get The dam fish always says better Lucky next time got this msg 6 time in a row

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Damn, haven't checked on this game since v0.10.
Looks like a lot has been added, glad to see it didn't die. Ill check out the new stuff.

Reactions: XXXfuckXXX
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes