Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/game.py", line 344, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1059, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
MIST 1.0.3
Mon Nov 6 21:25:35 2023
help?
Download the game again and don't use MOD-s

Reactions: capitanqueso

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I'm honestly sad I've finished this game. The atmosphere was super unique and while the story isn't special on its own the combination of all the elements really made something that's gonna stick with me for ages.

This is gonna be one of those games I play every few years to relive. I wish I could erase just the memory of this game and experience it for the first time over and over.

shokoloko

Jul 20, 2023
I'm honestly sad I've finished this game. The atmosphere was super unique and while the story isn't special on its own the combination of all the elements really made something that's gonna stick with me for ages.

This is gonna be one of those games I play every few years to relive. I wish I could erase just the memory of this game and experience it for the first time over and over.
I agree. The overarching story isn't particularly unique, but the whole atmosphere this game creates around the mysterious is pretty amazing. It gets quite eery, especially when you reach the city for the first time and when you're annealing around further.

Reactions: Aerrae

JJp

Oct 8, 2017
Some of the fonts in the game are broken and shown in question marks, like ??? ??? ????.
Regular dialog is okay, but the things like location selection, anything in the quest log, and the description of the equipment are broken. Anyone know why?

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
I'm kind of at my wits end here. I'm currently on the rescue Noreia part of the story but I have this missing Mia scene that I just can't figure out. I've tried redoing all the couch conversations and talking to her at various parts of the day and still, nothing.

20231124_013833.jpg

Any ideas?

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
I'm kind of at my wits end here. I'm currently on the rescue Noreia part of the story but I have this missing Mia scene that I just can't figure out. I've tried redoing all the couch conversations and talking to her at various parts of the day and still, nothing.

View attachment 3113874

Any ideas?
I am pretty sure that is from doing one of the "raise morale" options, not positive though.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 3113874

Any ideas?
It's a raise the morale scene and it's the same as the 6, that should happen during the day though, you need to ask Mia for raise your morale and it should appear as one of the option available.

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
It's a raise the morale scene and it's the same as the 6, that should happen during the day though, you need to ask Mia for raise your morale and it should appear as one of the option available.
Do you know which one? Cause I've tried them all and I still have a missing scene and a pending heart notification.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do you know which one? Cause I've tried them all and I still have a missing scene and a pending heart notification.
It's a BJ ( it's practically the same scene as the 6), if I remember correctly it happen after Mia offers to give you one, after that the option is available for raise morale (during the morning).
My personal impression is that it was coded wrong and the order is inverted, I mean it should have been Mia offers you a BJ (5 scene, the one you're missing) then it should become a raise morale ( 6) because I remember I had the same issue.
To solve it I raised her stats to max ( affection), then it appeared as an option I think, I'm not super sure, my last playthrough was some time ago so I may misremember....
Depending on where you are in the story I can give you a save of mines so I can spare you the same effort. :)

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
It's a BJ ( it's practically the same scene as the 6), if I remember correctly it happen after Mia offers to give you one, after that the option is available for raise morale (during the morning).
My personal impression is that it was coded wrong and the order is inverted, I mean it should have been Mia offers you a BJ (5 scene, the one you're missing) then it should become a raise morale ( 6) because I remember I had the same issue.
To solve it I raised her stats to max ( affection), then it appeared as an option I think, I'm not super sure, my last playthrough was some time ago so I may misremember....
Depending on where you are in the story I can give you a save of mines so I can spare you the same effort. :)
I'll hit you up once I'm done with the main story. For day time morale scenes with Mia, I have Body Inspection, Habdjob, Blowjob, and A Good Bum. For Nighttime morale scenes I only have A Good Bum. But I've clicked all options and it doesn't seem to unlock the scene or get rid of the heart.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'll hit you up once I'm done with the main story. For day time morale scenes with Mia, I have Body Inspection, Habdjob, Blowjob, and A Good Bum. For Nighttime morale scenes I only have A Good Bum. But I've clicked all options and it doesn't seem to unlock the scene or get rid of the heart.
That's really strange because the 5 scene is exactly the BJ in the morning so once you have that option available that should unlock the scene.
How much is her affection? For the evening there are three possible scenes available, depending on which point of the story you are, so I think you still need to raise Mia affection (unless there's something wrong ( a bug is always something you can't exclude from the picture).
But in case you need a save just let me know. :)

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Other people have asked before but didn't get an answer, is there any way to get the music in this game? Some of it is very Silent Hill-esque and I'd really like to have those tracks. On my second playthrough of this game since finishing last year and it's still fucking incredible.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Other people have asked before but didn't get an answer, is there any way to get the music in this game? Some of it is very Silent Hill-esque and I'd really like to have those tracks. On my second playthrough of this game since finishing last year and it's still fucking incredible.
I think they were made for the game specifically, so to be honest I don't know if the tracks are available online, but if you want to get them from the game you just need to unren it and get them from the dedicated folder. :)

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
I think they were made for the game specifically, so to be honest I don't know if the tracks are available online, but if you want to get them from the game you just need to unren it and get them from the dedicated folder. :)
I don't know about all of it but some of the songs are definitely from some decently known recording artists. For example, the song that plays in the scene with alex after the maze is called if I had a tail by Ingrid Witt And the BJ scene with Annie is a song called City by Allie Cabal and Two Feet.

I think I might go through the game again later and make a Spotify playlist with all the songs I can recognize.

Edit: I'm am idiot.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes