madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
Amazing game finally finished it. Dev did a really good job here (y), Havent tried new game yet but will do so soon.

OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
Would like to give this one a shot but I'm seeing conflicting info about a character named Mia, from the preview she just looks short but that loli tag is a no go for me, is she supposed to be one ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bradd D

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Would like to give this one a shot but I'm seeing conflicting info about a character named Mia, from the preview she just looks short but that loli tag is a no go for me, is she supposed to be one ?
No she is just small. She is already out of school and working at her mother's workshop making hand-made custom furniture.

OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
Yeah she acts immature and is supposed to appeal to the loli crowd. I believe Steam denied the game on the store cause of her. So avoid this game if you are scared you might go to hell.
Well thanks for the info and nothing as serious as that just not into that.

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
This game was phenomenal, I unlocked every scene in one playthrough. The characters were all endearing, and the plot was interesting. At first I thought I was going to be put off by the art direction for the game but, after playing for about 45 minutes, I think it worked perfectly. The animations are same of the best I've ever seen in an adult game.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying the game so far with all the characters and their developments. hope to see one day a game like this that takes the base fuction further and lets you build your own city. would be cool to have your girls running different areas.

jdhahaha

Aug 16, 2023
'Make all necessary preparations before you move out again'
be unable to proceed in. I made a barricade, harvested flowers and finished talking to all women.

yuriabuser

Sep 8, 2021
How do you get the pot to distract the shadow in the beginning? When I go into the kitchen the only thing there is to eat.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How do you get the pot to distract the shadow in the beginning? When I go into the kitchen the only thing there is to eat.
There should be an exclamation point on the table near the stove , clicking on it should show/give you the pot to use.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes