Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2849581 guys,, can someone help me?? im stuck at this,, cant find the reaader and securoty card
You need to talk with Mia and activate the drain system in tandem with her, to flush the monsters away from UL-02 laboratory with the water, before continuing the search for the keycards.
In order to do that you need to find the security room where the second control console is located, from the drain room ( the one with all the tubes the comes down from the ceiling) go right and you should find t, after the various scenes that awaits you there, you have the possibility to talk with Mia.

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
Huff. Damn removing really the fleshy object in UL-3 really stumped me. I thought I had to search for a chainsaw so I looked all over the maps but it was in the tunnel room with the small green acid pool (I didn't play the game for a while). + Glowroot should've just been an infinite resource as it hampers food sufficiency.

Despite these two minor-ish issues. I shall headpat the author for the detailed environment, some objects that got a rotating 3d model. And a decent enough grammar

Bancuachau

Mar 23, 2021
Hello everyone, I found a page with a cheat mod for Android, if anyone needs it, please go to this page to download it, link download:

Reactions: Letabess1

Bancuachau

Mar 23, 2021
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
Cheat mod not working for pc version :(

Waha

Oct 19, 2016
I just finished the game, but I'm still missing one image in the gallery.

It's the second image on the second page for Mia. The description says "Raise affection to 7 and drink tea in the morning." Mia's affection is at 9, but when I drink tea I can only choose to interact with Robin or do nothing. Talking to Mia doesn't seem to give me any new options. Is there any way to still get this scene without starting a new game, or have I permanently missed it?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just finished the game, but I'm still missing one image in the gallery.

It's the second image on the second page for Mia. The description says "Raise affection to 7 and drink tea in the morning." Mia's affection is at 9, but when I drink tea I can only choose to interact with Robin or do nothing. Talking to Mia doesn't seem to give me any new options. Is there any way to still get this scene without starting a new game, or have I permanently missed it?
If I remember correctly, you should talk to Mia in the evening, in your room, about her helping to raise your morale after drinking the tea.

Waha

Oct 19, 2016
If I remember correctly, you should talk to Mia in the evening, in your room, about her helping to raise your morale after drinking the tea.
Does that have to be done at a specific part of the game? Because I don't see any option like that.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does that have to be done at a specific part of the game? Because I don't see any option like that.
Yes, it's during one of the evening encounter at the fireplace in the living room where you raise the affection of the girls.
It's the 7th one with Mia, you talk with her and she will ask you to help you having relief after drinking the tea in the morning.

Reactions: Waha

Waha

Oct 19, 2016
Yes, it's during one of the evening encounter at the fireplace in the living room where you raise the affection of the girls.
It's the 7th one with Mia, you talk with her and she will ask you to help you having relief after drinking the tea in the morning.
Got it, thanks!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.0.3

Previous versions opened the game now, in addition to not opening, a world of errors appears.

It took so long to translate this game because I wanted to fully understand the story and when I finally finished, the game does not open.

So it's not a problem with the translation as no error logs appeared, and I've been used to translating Renpy games for a long time.

This error that appeared has nothing to do with the translation.

I can even fix certain errors but I don't know completely what that error is referring to.

(Exception: Possible infinite loop)

Last edited:

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
About ready to just delete this game and forget it. After resetting it for the fifth time, I am STILL missing a conversation with one of the girls. I know that seems petty, but it's an OCD thing when it comes to games I play. Any way to use a cheat engine, editor, something to make the conversations show up? If not, any strategy guide out there to help me not miss them this round?

HentaiGIGI

Oct 19, 2018
im stuck here i searched everywhere and used every dialog options and still got nothing even maxed out my stats!

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes