Jul 5, 2019
Need some help. I'm at he cave just after having the curse removed and the task is telling me to go search the forest for food. I have nothing I can click to go search the forest

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Need some help. I'm at he cave just after having the curse removed and the task is telling me to go search the forest for food. I have nothing I can click to go search the forest
If I remember correctly you should talk with Robin about the food first, and then after that you should be able to explore the forest. :)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There's a bit of plotholes and unanswered questions but since I play H-games for the s*x it's fine. Story not too horrible. Although I am fricking curious at the state of the rest of the world.

Bitter25

Aug 7, 2020
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
Does it work on android version?
What are the instructions?

Jul 5, 2019
If I remember correctly you should talk with Robin about the food first, and then after that you should be able to explore the forest. :)
I had done that already. Turns out my glitched or something and I had to go back to a previous save. I appreciate the help though

wilhelmII65

Jun 22, 2023
We need Mist 2
Well, DFD had epilogues. I guess it would be amazing if the creator starts with that as a new game. You can be so creative with adding untold/unseen parts to the main story without figuring out a whole new storyline. You could tell what happened with Noreia before they found her, or perhaps some story between the girls when the main character was gone or whatever. And they don't even have to be huge by itself, you could add multiple epilogues.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Well, DFD had epilogues. I guess it would be amazing if the creator starts with that as a new game. You can be so creative with adding untold/unseen parts to the main story without figuring out a whole new storyline. You could tell what happened with Noreia before they found her, or perhaps some story between the girls when the main character was gone or whatever. And they don't even have to be huge by itself, you could add multiple epilogues.
well, its a sex game I don't mind whether prequel or sequel or epilogue or prologue mc or antagonist or protagonist. I just want to see the MC doing lots of sex with lovely girls with that special art style and graphics, And I want lots of incest too, especially little sis or twins, its so ecstatic. Brown-hair nurse sister was so pleasing, too bad she came in the middle of the game and her character was shy and loser type. Just lots of sex sex sex and of course less grinding.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Tried both pc & Android, cheat mod didn't work beyond adding "Mods" quickmenu which going by the pictures, the actual mod icon is missing.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes